Why Missouri is Awesome

PHANTASM

This was in my mailbox today with all the other junk mail.

Where else can you run down to the store and pick up a machine gun?

This is why living in the Republic of Missouri is awesome.

Oh yeah, weed is practically legal here too. Less than an ounce (28 grams) is a misdeamenor, like a traffic ticket.

311xk4m.jpg

i can see it now, running down to the corner store....."yessir, can i have a carton of milk, a loaf of bread, a machine gun, and some zigzags?" lol

seriously? just a misdemeanor? wow, caught with half a joint here and you've got a court case on your hands

I agree =D. Guns don't kill people, onions kill people

Totally disagree.. Guns DO kill people.. you just have to club them across the head with it hard enough. :D

Onions just make me cry.. cry with pride for adding such great flavor to my steak and potatoes!

Edited by TimoMajere

This is first time im seeing Guns for sale like this.

Do you own any guns Phantasm?

Ya of course he does. Man have you seen his closet?

4j6GNMXKWqtvjsbiF1bRKRJbo1_400.jpg

This is first time im seeing Guns for sale like this.

Do you own any guns Phantasm?

Yes I have a few. I got my first gun when I was 14. I usually carry a 22 caliber pistol for self defense. I have unlimited access to weapons and ammunition via the local stores and my crazy friends and relatives. In Missouri we have the right to carry concealed weapons.

We have weird rules though, like we are not allowed to sell guns to Mexicans. They buy guns here and sneak them back into Mexico to kill each other. Just like Americans buy drugs in Mexico and sneak them into the USA.

Ya of course he does. Man have you seen his closet?

4j6GNMXKWqtvjsbiF1bRKRJbo1_400.jpg

You're not too far off actually lol.

Just recently the law was passed in Arizona to be able to carry concealed weapons without a permit :)

i can see it now, running down to the corner store....."yessir, can i have a carton of milk, a loaf of bread, a machine gun, and some zigzags?" lol

seriously? just a misdemeanor? wow, caught with half a joint here and you've got a court case on your hands

In Columbia, Missouri, weed is completely legal. The local police have "deprioritized" it, meaning unless you have 1000 pounds or so, no one is going to bother you.

In Missouri we have the worst meth epidemic on earth, weed is nothing here. The state is covered with pot plants and no one cares.

St. Louis, Missouri, often wins first place for "worst city in America" due to insanely high violent crime. A few years ago, there was a report in the local paper that 500 violent crimes had not been reported to the FBI. The police chief said that was an oversight and not statistically significant, it was less than 1% of the total number of violent crimes in St. Louis that year. I think Stalin said something very similar once: "One death is a tragedy, a million deaths are statistics."

Why Missouri is Awesome? are you sure?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUaRqc&feature=related

no offense but its a police state..fukk that...i dont mind the KKK,since im a member of La Raza aka Aztec/Mayan Brown Pride,our mission is to take back the land that was stolen from Mexico...but yeah back in topic,police states suck ass,like the video shows..and since there is no mexicans in Missouri,only whites,it must suck too,no fiesta,no tequila,no piñatas,no sombreros,no tacos,no burritos,no mariachi...no man,cmon...but its true your comment about mexicans and guns - americans and drugs...

cheers..

ps: google "worst city in Mexico" 500 violent crimes is nothing compared to the stats you will see...and yes its a shithole..

Edited by V!p3r