Adding W:ET on steam?

excedo

Yea,i agree with you,there will be more servers,more clans,more everything,but i think that will not happen,becouse it is old game :/

I think that games is old about 11 years?

But i totally agree with you.. :)

• Like 2

I have to f***ing facepalm.

Steam wouldn't add a game with no future?  Those talks must have been years ago, because Steam is pretty damn notorious for adding shithole shovel ware, still sells dead (as in ZERO PLAYERS) games, and sells asset store flips, I'm pretty sure Steam would host ET with no issue. Anyone can get any game onto Steam. It's the publisher/rights holders that are the barrier. Not a lack of 'cups' or competitions.

ET doesn't need a boost of players? It's a dying game. It's a reason that FA doesn't just outright ban players over trolling and stupid shit these days. It's why they look for other solutions. Because the game is dying compared to what it used to be. Even now, half the servers are filled with f***ing bots. Applications are trailing off. So yeah, a boost of players is exactly what ET needs. It may be 'easy to find' but most people haven't even heard of it these days. It's also old as f***.

Being placed on the Steam Storefront as a F2P game would do ET some  good. A lot of good. Problem is, the current pub has no want to do this.

• Like 6

Well, I think this topic can be closed. Sid explained me enough. :P

It's just so sad seeing ET going this way... old or not.

• Like 1