My PC

Leatherface

Operating System
            Windows 10 Home 64-bit
        CPU
            Intel Core i3 540 @ 3.07GHz    32 °C
            Clarkdale 32nm Technology
        RAM
            16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
        Motherboard
            MSI 2A9C (CPU 1)    33 °C
        Graphics
            SyncMaster (1920x1080@60Hz)
            4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (MSI)    30 °C
        Storage
            1397GB Western Digital WDC WD15EADS-65R2B0 SCSI Disk Device (SATA)    33 °C
        Optical Drives
            hp DVD-RAM GH60L SCSI CdRom Device
        Audio
            Realtek High Definition Audio

• Like 6

add a SSD (even a "small" & cheap one) and install your system on it mate.. That will make the difference.

oki I will think bout that , next time i will spend some cash

• Like 1

add a SSD (even a "small" & cheap one) and install your system on it mate.. That will make the difference.

Oh i forgot about such things, and indeed you can get one pretty cheap :)

http://www.amazon.com/Transcend-Information-128GB-2-5-Inch-TS128GSSD340/dp/B00HF8A2Z8/ref=sr_1_48?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1460281674&sr=1-48&refinements=p_36%3A1253505011

128 GB is to small.. atleats 500 gb

No need for a higher storage as it will be "dedicated" to the OS. It ain't because you have one hard drive, that ya can't have 2, right? :)

I'm pretty confident there's no reason for ya to have one of higher capacity.

:) Unless you want to create a war machine, therefore you should have picked up a better cpu mate.

• Like 1

128 GB is to small.. atleats 500 gb

128\256 is enough and all what you need, if you don't want to spend too much buck in it. The SSD will be intended only to install your OS and some games.. And your already mounted HDD for storage (all your datas and the rest of the programs you don't need to run as fast). A 500gb SSD will be very expensive and will have no real use in your case.

edit: best invest in the reliability and perfs rather than storage capacity. It will still be cheaper than any 500gb SSD. example:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147359

I myself own a SSD Samsung Pro version and they're by far the best and beast.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1

128\256 is enough and all what you need, if you don't want to spend too much buck in it. The SSD will be intended only to install your OS and some games.. And your already mounted HDD for storage (all your datas and the rest of the programs you don't need to run as fast). A 500gb SSD will be very expensive and will have no real use in your case.

You copy cat! (well even that said, at least you did went with a more detailled explanation so... Thank you Mr copy cat? :)

You copy cat! (well even that said, at least you did went with a more detailled explanation so... Thank you Mr copy cat? :)

naah, even if my post was already written, I only took my time to post it. It's Sunday and kids are in holidays.. I let you guess why it takes me time to post. :D

naah, even if my post was already written, I only took my time to post it. It's Sunday and kids are in holidays.. I let you guess why it takes me time to post. :D

No need of anymore explanations, well at least i'm glad that i ain't the only one thinking that way :)

And the PSU specs aren´t posted;)

Anyways I don´t see a reason to get expensive PRO when one could get EVO or some 500 GB SSD for the same money. If the 2nd disk is HDD then theres no way even cheap SSD-s get in the way...

I think  also the current CPU is bottlenecking the GPU. Thought did you notice the FPS boost with GTX 970?

And the PSU specs aren´t posted;)

Anyways I don´t see a reason to get expensive PRO when one could get EVO or some 500 GB SSD for the same money. If the 2nd disk is HDD then theres no way even cheap SSD-s get in the way...

I think  also the current CPU is bottlenecking the GPU. Thought did you notice the FPS boost with GTX 970?

http://www.coolermaster.com/powersupply/b-series/b700ver2/

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core i3 540 @ 3.07GHz    32 °C

Clarkdale 32nm Technology

RAM

16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)

Motherboard

MSI 2A9C (CPU 1)    33 °C

Graphics

SyncMaster (1920x1080@60Hz)

4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (MSI)    30 °C

Storage

1397GB Western Digital WDC WD15EADS-65R2B0 SCSI Disk Device (SATA)    33 °C

Optical Drives

hp DVD-RAM GH60L SCSI CdRom Device

Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio

Awesome pc dude :D I would upgrade to an i5 for even better performance > : )