Ask Dr.Timo

TimoMajere

As the title states.. I will be your In-game psychiatrist.. so feel free.. anyone to ask a question about your lovelife, yer game play, your cats haircolor.. Whatever it is.. I'll answer it as best as I can and with a slight tinge of Humor to boot.

Oh hey now.. dont leave yet.. I know some of u want to just skip this.. But give it a whirl.. It wont cost you 50$ an hour and I wont make u come in for another appointment either... so whats the harm in trying, eh? :)

Just relax.. stare directly into the cowbell.. enjoy and feel its melodic tones of *dook dook dook* and open your mind..

Edited by TimoMajere

what will my favorite color be when I am 20

If you haven't found a 'significant other' by then, Im going to go with Green.. the color of money, the color of marijuana..the color of ones face after drinking heavily the night before.

At 20 years of age, most people wouldnt really be wondering about favorite colors .. as thats not really something thats a standard on a job resume.. unless you're an artist or a painter.

If you have found that special someone.. its most definately going to be Pink

When i am going to get busted with ma hax

Never, because they are turned to -30%.

Doc, I have this funny dream. It is of Rainier living in a ghetto. Can you explain this to me?

When i am going to get busted with ma hax

If you haven't yet.. Id remain quiet about it.. The CIA is listening. ;)

Never, because they are turned to -30%.

Doc, I have this funny dream. It is of Rainier living in a ghetto. Can you explain this to me?

Sure can.. You have dreams about another person.. as long as you don't wake up to soggy sheets or a hard-on that would be threatened by a ceiling fan, then i wouldn't think about it too much..

Just send him an e-card expressing your i-love and see if he replies in kind. :)

doc, help me, i have a serious problem.....why are all . . . . . . . heyyyyyyyyyyyy, whats that !??!?!?! something is growing down my pants :blink:

That would be the onset of syphilis. I suggest some penicillin shots. ;)

Edited by TimoMajere

how much ? be direct..

Well it is the stickiest of the icky and its scientifically grown to make u trip balls..so.... hhrrmm ( i dont know where to take this line of questioning anymore haha)