What was the last TV-series you watched?

Star Trek: The Next Generation

Star Trek: Voyager

Sta .. You get the idea :P

House of Cards; As with every extremely good show, every next season is getting worse :( But it's still solid as a rock!

And.. Game of Thrones.

• Like 3

Watched these last months Shark tank USA from season 1, now going in Season 5. Second time when i am watching it through. Season 6. Is latest what is showed in here Finland. I have watched most seasons of Dragons den Canada also. (Last season what showed in Finland is 8 season) My favorite Sharks/Dragons are Jim Treliving (CAN) Mark Cuban (USA), Kevin O'Leary (USA, CAN) and Bruce Croxon (CAN)

Watched Huutokauppa Keisari also, going in season 2, its finnish reality tv, watching it first time. Its ok, serie, but i like Jehtro Rostedt more, i has come big Jeti fan when i followed his serie. Here is example of Jethro "Jeti" Rostedt episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHrtGGMJRBk

• 1 month later...

Modern Family. All the characters are great with real life BS we all have. My favorite thing is the relationship between Jay and Phil. If you haven't given it a try please do. Also how about that Archer!  

• Like 1

I started watching season four of American Horror story, Freak Show, and it's actually pretty interesting... It's weird, but the other seasons were pretty strange as well so I guess I kinda like it. I'm curious what will happen next episode.

Normally I don't like clowns at all and I refuse to watch It as well, but Freak Show's Twisty The Clown is pretty epic as far as I have seen him.

re-rC6gjFuqu_-v4R9t5eg-article.gif
  • Like 1

Modern Family. All the characters are great with real life BS we all have. My favorite thing is the relationship between Jay and Phil. If you haven't given it a try please do. Also how about that Archer!  

i loved it too. first i was like ok random comendy but the story and yes the raltion between the 2 is gorgeous. rly good one!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just watched Lucifer a dark sitcom from what I saw it was funny. I am ready for the Walking Dead. Need to know who is going to leave the cast and how many shows till Carol saves everyone again.

• Like 1

Just watched Lucifer a dark sitcom from what I saw it was funny. I am ready for the Walking Dead. Need to know who is going to leave the cast and how many shows till Carol saves everyone again.

I was just going to say Lucifer.  It is my new favorite show.  Walking dead returns this Sunday.  Woo!