Why you play ET ?

TopGuN

Dfight, spec me and learn son

ill manage thank you :P and if I am your son it would mean you were pregant about 6 years before you were even born :P crazy crazy audrey -_-

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

I played RTCW - single player, then tried out multiplayer. It was a good progression and I liked the fact that there was a solid community. I had quit and went to re d/l it and accidentally got ET in 2006. By then it was booming and I loved it and stayed with it, got involved in clans, the community, owning servers, etc. Made a lot of good friends. I tried other FPS games but the community isn't the same, the maps make no sense like they do in ET and I just like point to shoot better than those other games use. Mostly though, it's the community and the fact that it's still here and the people still in it are like a family of like minded people who all have one thing in common - we love ET!

• Like 2

cool...love all your aswers. :)

I play ET becaus I don'T have any other game installed in my poor PC...:)

but to be honest,..even if I bought a killer machine,....I will install ET again for sure. :)

I love the way it make, and it is a good way for me to unstress...

oh !....and how easy it is to kill Ch0pper  ha ha  :)

Thank you guys providing me so much fun.

Angie xx

• Like 1

ET is the best competitive FPS game ever made, but it got ruined with mods like jaymod and others... Watching professional team's etpro matches from around 05 is way better than watching professional csgo matches nowdays..

• Like 5

Good question.  There is literally no other game I've played consistently for over a decade.  For a team-based, FPS, ET just works and works well.  And it is incredibly addictive.  To be honest, I can't put my finger on exactly why it has held up so well, considering all the other FPS that have come and gone in that time, but it just works.

• Like 1

I got into ET because I enjoyed Return to Castle Wolfenstein and was excited to get more of it. ET was originally supposed to be an expansion pack for RTCW but they cancelled it. They had already completed the multiplayer portion of it it, so they just released it for free, and that's why ET exists. I downloaded it the day it came out and played it almost everyday for years before taking a 7 year break. I re-discovered it on Twitch last year when I saw a scrim being streamed and couldn't believe it was still being played competitively, let alone at all. I got hooked again pretty much instantly.

I generally don't play a lot of FPS games but this games multiplayer is just perfect. No other multiplayer FPS game has ever really clicked with me the way this one does. Unless you count Goldeneye, but that game has not aged well at all lol

• Like 4

its the best game i haved play,i like bf series too,but when u play et,u need team work,and got objectif to do ,not simply to put a bomb on a place!!!!!

and its the best skill game a haved play in my life!!!!!

ET for life

Yes and its to fun when we play together ;)  and when i kill u :P

My friend introduced me to Et in Dec of 03, I was getting burned out playing Quake Rail/Shotgun servers.

Ever since then, I  have never like the game its always been to slow pace for me.

Enemy Territory, is like a virus just grows on ya.

i love this game cause you can only win this map if you work as a team and other games arent

they are most of getting the most kill

so et Still and alway will be the best game B)

• Platinum VIP

ET is the funnest FPS game ever made, but it got ruined with tryhards like Deathski and others... Playing for fun was way better before compared to playing with tryhards like him nowaday

• Like 2

I work from home so its a great distraction while working..I have to be here anyway.

Destiny is spot on. Its a fun game and the try hard spoil it sometimes. For example I often wait for a guy to reload if I have caught him with his pants down. At least its fair and fun then..a try hard would never do this. The fun servers of old will never be repeated and yet I still cant let the game go..10 years and counting.

Come on Jay3 and look at the maps Glider and Tank Buster for example, clan made maps with real attention to detail. As its a free game its always for love not profit and I think that's why its epic.

:)

• Like 1

The aim tracking system is the best BY far compared to any other FPS type game. The maps are great and the gameplay is awesome, but what make it even more special are the headshots sounds who are just amazing :D