hobbies

Mr. X

Get on my level scrub.

gw6O5pF.png

Haaaaah.......

OT: Ain't too much that I do for hobbies these days. No motivation to do anything. Even gaming is taking a back seat. Debated on selling off the Steam account.

Used to enjoy gaming, sig making and vid making. But just seems like a waste of time.

Enjoy a bit of console gaming now and then. Comic collecting (have hundreds), and collecting a lot of gaming memorabilia. LoZ collection is pretty big.....you will evolve..somthing will come up..you may have burned this hobby

Edited by Raskin

Get on my level scrub.

gw6O5pF.png

Haaaaah.

OT: Ain't too much that I do for hobbies these days. No motivation to do anything. Even gaming is taking a back seat. Debated on selling off the Steam account.

Used to enjoy gaming, sig making and vid making. But just seems like a waste of time.

Enjoy a bit of console gaming now and then. Comic collecting (have hundreds), and collecting a lot of gaming memorabilia. LoZ collection is pretty big.

Dude you are awesome. All those games *drools*. If you want to ever try a game and can't find people to play it, add me on steam. I am sucker to try anything https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkPrinny

through my combination of hobbies im hoping to become the most powerful wizard that i can, i think im well on my way

video games: this ones a given for pretty much every single person on these forums and im of course no exception, probably the hobby ive spent both the most time and money on. ill play pretty much any genre but lean heavily towards rpgs and j-rpgs

anime and manga: very much a consumer of my time and money over the last 5 or so years, thousands of dollars worth of the stuff sitting around my room of all sorts of genres again, im not a very fussy person as it turns out

magic the gathering: more of a collection hobby than anything else since im abysmal at the game and really just like getting cards for the fantastic artwork they have

reading: again a given since all the manga, but ive started to get into reading actual books again too which is nice

wrestling: this is a hobby ive flip-flopped on for at least 8 or so years at this point, got back into it again recently and this time i think it'll stick, especially considering the rise of the indy promotions over the years and the influx of actual good talent into the dubyadubyaee

I use to be real hardcore with magic the gathering...not so much. I gave my whole collection away to a bunch of kids lol. My favourite cards were allfrom Shards of Alara. Infact I had 12 boxes of it unopened. Some of the greatest cards for EDH (after a while I only played that format). My favourite thing was doing Pauper Tournaments (commons only). I would make my blue white metalcraft deck and just wreck people.

• Like 1

post-5064-0-01718500-1461427996_thumb.jpgpost-5064-0-55253500-1461428014_thumb.jpgpost-5064-0-51335100-1461428035_thumb.jpg. Well here's the little mini final..added racing stripes =) and a gear cover fabricated sheet metal using pop rivets to keep sand out and grease from getting on back fender..looking for new project..
  • Like 1

I can't go a day without music, so I guess I can consider listening to music as a hobby. I also own a guitar, I suck at it, but I really enjoy playing it, and I think that's what counts.
I also like writing and reading, and I used to paint and draw a lot when I was younger.

I absolutely love indoor climbing, even though I haven't done it for years, because my friends don't like that and I can't really go on my own. I also like swimming a lot, just being around the water makes me happy. Canoeing, water skiing, paddle boarding, it's all a lot of fun! Whooh! Can't wait for the summer!

• Like 2

My hobbies are :

1st : I like draw manga (i've a lot of drawings)

2st : Video games (Only LoL and w:et)

3st : sport (basketball) I never watch it, i only play (but i sck)

4st : Listen music, always have music !

• Like 2

got 2 left..haven't picked the up in years.drug em out .have other interests now..maybe one day....fun too mostly rhythm Dean acoustic/electric....Ibanez butterscotch..cheap one..best one ever had any price most playable action,sound and pretty.. gave kid my ESP vintage 3 single pickps black with white pick guard..post-5064-0-33492500-1461549484_thumb.jpg

Edited by Raskin
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

Artsy things... like siggies banners and manipulations..

Ummm.. making bad machinima? Music video things.. still really novice at it.

Watching movies!

Gaming. Duh.

Oh! And taking in game SS. I suck at photography so I pretend with fancy video game screenies. :P

making music and producing.

Neat! Have you posted any on the forum yet? Or have links to listen? ^.^

• Like 1