hobbies

Mr. X

Artsy things... like siggies banners and manipulations..

Ummm.. making bad machinima? Music video things.. still really novice at it.

Watching movies!

Gaming. Duh.

Oh! And taking in game SS. I suck at photography so I pretend with fancy video game screenies. :P

Neat! Have you posted any on the forum yet? Or have links to listen? ^.^

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7P5ZydzbYZd8P1T5a2Xs2_tn8i0lJTce

https://soundcloud.com/schneee

i guess its not the stuff most ppl listen here :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i love to write some lyrics then record them! no hobby- a passion! 

hobbies are to infrom myself about the real political situation in this world, watch some series online, play some video games and to spent time with my family, e.g. playing cards and other stuff

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

besides reading and gaming, I love to write. right now i'm in the middle of writing two novels, not for publication or anything of course. I'm too self-conscious for that. I'm too afraid of what people would think of them.

• Like 3

besides reading and gaming, I love to write. right now i'm in the middle of writing two novels, not for publication or anything of course. I'm too self-conscious for that. I'm too afraid of what people would think of them.

..follow your dreams try publish them..you may be surprised : ) maybe you are a writer Edited by Raskin
  • Like 2

if i only would trust myself i would never publish any mix cause im never satisfied. others pushed me to do and the feedback was amaizng. never expected that. try it, u cant lose u only win experiences.

u will be surprised what other thinks plus it's goodto see how others recognize it.

go for it =)

well both books are only half finished I've made as far as fifteen chapters for both and still working on them thanks for the encouragement I'll look into publishers. :D

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...