Sonofdoc Got Scammed :'(

Sonofdoc

Well.... I got scammed. You can go read my status to see what happened. But here is where I ask for help, as in maybe skins you don't use, or some skins that you have more than one of. I am not saying you have to, but I am also asking for any help I can get on how I can get my items back.

Thank you

-sonofdoc

That sucks man. It reminds me of the time I got scammed in runescape lol. I was only a kid at the time and was like "Wow this guy dupes my gold and gives me double everytime".

So after the 3rd time I gave him like 600k. Then he just walk away laughing :<

• Like 2

That sucks man. It reminds me of the time I got scammed in runescape lol. I was only a kid at the time and was like "Wow this guy dupes my gold and gives me double everytime".

So after the 3rd time I gave him like 600k. Then he just walk away laughing :<

lol ew. Runescape scammers. So many memories with that >.<  Always f2p games where people are jerks the most. <_<

• Like 3

ill probably just buy all my weapons back, but I will have to buy another 2$ sticker I had on my awp. now all I need to know is if there is any possible way I could get my items back. if anyone can help me on that, it would be greatly appreciated :)

You can't. <_< Steam has active safety measure in place that were bypassed, so they will put the blame on the user. ^.^ Basically a way for them to say... Nupe! You snooze, you lose!  Sorry :/ I would still report the guy so he can't do it to anyone else. Take it as a lesson learned to double check trades? :3

• Like 1

Well I cannot report him cuz he blocked communications. so I cannot even see his profile. I double checked but its just what people can do. Thanks for all the help. I will most likely just buy the items again.

ty

-sonofdoc

Sorry for that.

Never trust anyone in a game you dont know well..

Many people asked me to borrow my skins or give them skins, mostly they are gonna bet or just laugh at you and erase you.

Learn to manage your account properly, you are a kid that is growing and  will surely learn from this mistake, its not the end of it, but remember, skins = money, so beware what you are paying or using your money and avoid getting scammed, try to use the double check with a mobile phone, ask your father for that next step to secure your inventory! 

Report that person if you can.

GL with it.

• Like 1

Go tooooooo...

Your profile... Inventory... Click on more... click Inventory History :) Any trades you have made will be there. Even from blocked account. Then you should be able to report him. ^.^

• Like 2

Arn't trades locked for 7 days? thats atleast the case with me. So that if you get scammed, you can just cancel the trade. Im surprised the trade went immediatly through with you.

Maybe try contacting steam support, there's always that chance you'll get em back.

lol ew. Runescape scammers. So many memories with that >.<  Always f2p games where people are jerks the most. <_<

I believe that. I have been scammed more times in runescape than my entire life. Then again I was like 15 when I played it and they had those awesome 2d graphics

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

skins = skill tho

yea, thats all the input I had for this thread, Im sorry

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

atleast it was just some skins in a game that cost 10 dollars. Not your life savings in the future. 

thats what you might think but I gave him a StatTrak M9 Bayonet Crimson Web Factory New for his birthday last year

• Like 1

Yea I reported him. I think I'll just live with buying the skins again. It's only 10$. Thanks for all the help though.