About denying kmi

kmi

Hey!

I tried to find a right place to post it. Spam topic seemed to be fine. Many, really quite many FA members asked me to join, nobody any mentioned forum activity, Karizmatics screenshot at my topic was the best answer to my view.  I dont wanna be rude, but I really dont like any forums, even my main game I play, Trackmania Nations, I ignore that forum. It is nothing personal.

NB!  And, when there is Basicx and kmi at the same team, please dont put me into another team, we are like a dynamic duo, allies ftw!

Nevertheless FA is awesome, even with a dying game you guys try to keep it alive, its awesome! 

Yours sincerely, 

kmi

love ya all :3

Edited by kmi

In all honesty, it's right in the application thread. It's why we ask all applicants to read it before copy and pasting the application form. It was #4.

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum-184/announcement-3-et-how-to-joinapply-for-fearless-assassins-fa-community/

Things to know before you post an application.
1. If someone is looking for just community tag then this is not the place for them.
2. If you are looking for admin level then please it ain't going to happen so fast.
3. In the end joining Fearless Assassins is by invite only! You can post your application so we know you are interested in joining us.
4. You will need to be active on forums also in order to join us.
5. If you are invited to community, you will be member on our all servers and game. i.e. If you get invited to community for W:ET you will be also community member in all others server which Fearless Assassins has.
6. Once you get invited you will be on trial membership. Trial period may last from 1 hr to 6 months depending on each individual. We will post on your application once you are first accepted for trial. In order to get promotion faster you should check this topic.
7. If we ever find you doing admin abuse or if you somehow get caught using cheat's you will be removed from community and you will be banned on our servers and forums.
8. Activity on server and forum is required.

Joining FA is more than just wearing tags and playing games. As we are giving people admin commands, then they are expected to use the forums and know how to use them as they are our number one tool.

As for not separating you or your friend, sorry, but we do what we must to keep things fun and fair on the server. So if you get moved or shuffled, then it's because admins felt it was the best idea to help even teams out.

Thanks for your application and best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Like 1

• Leader

KMI, that is quite all right.  That is why FA has a Trial Membership rank.  :)

Despite your plea, we may still have to split you from your friend to even the teams.  You are free to rejoin your buddy's team when the next map starts.

"As for not separating you or your friend, sorry, but we do what we must to keep things fun and fair on the server. So if you get moved or shuffled, then it's because admins felt it was the best idea to help even teams out."

Probably I am one of the few players who tries to do objectives [ sometimes a huge shame at many of FA members, sry ]

Teamwork teamwork teamwork! Even if it is too fast :)

About point nr.4, it is fair. 

kmi

not sad about rejection

EDIT: BTW, what about that lvl 1 you promise at your servers? :)

EDIT vol2: Some of you know me, I ask for teamwork very often, please, try to do this more often :) (basicx isnt my friend, just a fellow companion who understands TEAMWORK) probably many NQ1 players-FA members can see that when we are together then shit works :)

Edited by kmi
  • Like 2

Everyone can play how they like, camp and frag or do like you do and go for objective.. I like to win so I will always go for objective
Like others said, we can't say we won't move you to balance the teams out..
And you've just told me that you wouldn't have been a good member, always playing in allies and rushing maps.. You often didn't move to the other team when asked..  The game is ment to be fun for everyone, not just for you

Also you have to earn lvl 1 :)

Edited by Sis <3
  • Like 3