@yoyo - Scammer - Please be careful - General Notice to everyone

daredevil

As the others said i hope it wasn't a high amount but it still makes me angry :lame

As redy said: Karma is a b***!

• Like 1

Sucks to hear that, but i really wonder if he was capeable of doing it, i know the facts are saying one, but then again, trusting over inet to someone else is kind of hard even if u know a person for years, it has happened in past with one of my friends, that he was giving money to one girl in pretending she needed it for hospital bills, while in reality, she was buying Ingame-Zen money to buy items. Would still at least like to see yoyo writing something back, as he did spend kind of a lot time and effort for this clan and it's hard to believe that he would be doing something like that.

I know that when it comes to money, everyone have two faces, regardless of what u will claim, that's how our mind work, if we have some and know we can get more, we will go for it, simple as, still sad to see stuffs like that happening with someone who has been around here for so long, hopefully it wasn't for a big amount, even tho, marriage doesnt come cheap.

• Like 2

He had borrowed the money from me saying he needs it for this brothers marriage or father's health. Promised to return it back by Jan end. I give him in the name of friendship for knowing more then 7 years. It's more then one month he isn't picking up my call. I have been trying to reach him through email and phone calls without any success. It's just rings on and he never picks up my call. Sad to say his CoC is still under his FB account and is still active. So pretty much he still has smartphone with internet connection.

People can change overtime. But it always depends what happens in life. Things like relationships, love, drugs, poverty ..etc. Sucks that it happened to someone very close to you. Honestly though I thought you and Yoyo were cousins or distant relatives?

• Administrators

Sorry DD. I hope it was not such a high amount that it gets you or FA in trouble!

Maybe it is all a misunderstanding, if not it would be very sad. @yoyo i hope you read this: Karma is a b***!

It's enough money for not doing anything and eat for 6 months+. I feel bad because at that time, I didn't buy something which I wanted to and give him that money. Well it hurts little because I didn't expected something like this from him. He did mention that he would pay interest on it and I was like what interest? We are like friends, I never ever earn money from friends. 

What a slap in the face.. That's why I said long ago, I trust no one, especially not myself.. If you can lie to yourself god knows what to expect from others.. Ofc, there are always ppl you can trust, but once you got scamed by someone, that trust is way out of horizon.

Yup I agree. Now whenever someone ask for help, I would think 100x times and end result will be, not giving any f*** 99% of time. 

People can change overtime. But it always depends what happens in life. Things like relationships, love, drugs, poverty ..etc. Sucks that it happened to someone very close to you. Honestly though I thought you and Yoyo were cousins or distant relatives?

Nop. There is no way he was my relative or cousin. If he would be, I would had ask my friends to bit the shit out of him for my peace. I always believe in Friends and Family and that's why i have always said levels are shit and don't go for it. He told me some nice lines and I ended up giving money to him. Got conned on his brother and dad emergency story. I did allowed him to stay at my place when he was visiting his girlfriend. That's when we meet first time. 

The only reason, I posted this is because I don't want someone else to get scammed like me. I hope his dad recovers if whatever he told me was true but yoyo can burn in hell for eternity. 

• Like 8

Yup I agree. Now whenever someone ask for help, I would think 100x times and end result will be, not giving any f*** 99% of time.

Yeah well sorry that you had to find that in such way. But it's like that, the more you give yourself more they will take. It's a cruel world and the sadest part is that today in 99% you can trust more some stranger than your own love one's. And when you change your attitude than it will be "look at him has no feelings blablabla" well yeah I don't guess why couse you fckers made me this way!!

Sorry to hear this.

-Maybe he come back and give you Maybe he got crashed by a car and he is in general and cant contact anyone maybe something wrong with him that he is sleeped for days. everything have

But: 25% ----<<

75% he Scammed... well if he was coming to you and say you sorry man i dont have it its better to hide ur self. .... maybe 1time he wil be rich and he can give the money back.

-Is he living in india?

-Is he 13 years old :| ofc nop

uhm dare devil have u meeted him in real life?

Sorry to hear this, I'm sure he'll be back though. It wouldn't make sense to stay for 7 years, then catfish specifically you for money. He could be having some problems right now on a personal level. Should give it some time.

• Like 2

Wow. Never thought that of Tipsy... Shame on you Tips, Shame on you. Hope it was worth it in your eyes... Very low of you.

• Like 2

I been gaming with you guys for over 10 year and it a big shock to me but he was the reason i left fa all those years ago.

How long you giving him till you remove admin and his account or you still hoping he will come back ?????

I been gaming with you guys for over 10 year and it a big shock to me but he was the reason i left fa all those years ago.

How long you giving him till you remove admin and his account or you still hoping he will come back ?????

if you left your clan mates\a bunch of friends you play with for over 10y cause of only one guy then it's pretty sad.

check a bit closer his member grp.

• Like 2