Clash Royale

Raider-

Funny shit. Was doing training match with trainer jason lol, after I closed the game on left top corner of my mobile screen left that 'trainer jason' shit. Tryed to swap several background images, still was there, switched off and turned on mobile, again same shit, only when i uninstalled the game that thing was gone. Anyone had that issue?

We nwed more members! Game is fun, well it's freaking stressfull at some point but all in all it's a cool new game to kill some time and hang arround with me spamming in chat! You don't want to miss that!

Is a cool game and playing with friends and clan mates is much better and fun!, I'll agree we need more member's there!

• Like 1

We nwed more members! Game is fun, well it's freaking stressfull at some point but all in all it's a cool new game to kill some time and hang arround with me spamming in chat! You don't want to miss that!

Haha noob :P

• Like 1

Just joined to your clan for a lil while and looking inactive so far. Had lil matches with xP.Boom and well... he needs levels desperately :D

O screw you :D I did my best :D

• Like 1

Surw it's open clan no need to apply or anything. (Am I right Killergun?) . Search our clan as =F|A=

• Like 1

Surw it's open clan no need to apply or anything. (Am I right Killergun?) . Search our clan as =F|A=

incoming :) level2 1level left.. ;)

lets do best clan in World! :D

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.