Clash Royale

Raider-

Forgot to inform you guys I uninstalled CR from my mobile due to study (couldn't stop playing lol). I wish you loads of fun and happy fraggin. Cheers

I'M SURE THEY WILL 'UPDATE' THAT HALF OF PLAYERS ARE ALLREADY MAXED OUT THAN. LIKE THEY DID ON COC WITH TH AND NEW TROOPS.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm close to lvl3 and then i'll join the clan on clash royale :D It's a funny game i have more fun in it as in Coc

I was considering making a new thread about this but does anyone have any tips for decks and different strategies. There is a lot of info online but I thought I would ask you guys 

• 2 weeks later...

We are having fun on Clash Royale peeps! make sure of download the app from app store and join us! btw the last updates introduce new cards!

• 2 months later...

Fun to see a CR subforum on here lol.

I eh, seem to be stuck at around 1400-1500 trophies with: A witch, a valkyrie, a giant, spear kobolds, archers, bomber, gunner and a tombstone.

Trying to level up a zap and a wizard in the mean time. I only just took level 7, heh. Any tips?

Fun to see a CR subforum on here lol.

I eh, seem to be stuck at around 1400-1500 trophies with: A witch, a valkyrie, a giant, spear kobolds, archers, bomber, gunner and a tombstone.

Trying to level up a zap and a wizard in the mean time. I only just took level 7, heh. Any tips?

I suggest that you try and add a tower in there. Any tower should be ok like cannon, bomb, tesla, inferno, etc. Towers attract the attention of building attackers like giants and hogs. That gives you enough time to deal with them. Also see if you can add in barbs as they are excellent defensive troops that can finish off enemy troops and go on attack as well. If you have any air troops like dragon or horde, they are good to add in too. Horde launched behind a giant just when the enemy is out of elixir can finish off a tower pretty easily. Similary, hog launched behind barbs are extremely effective. They speed up the barbs and at the same time have a meat shield upfront. 

I suggest that you try and add a tower in there. Any tower should be ok like cannon, bomb, tesla, inferno, etc. Towers attract the attention of building attackers like giants and hogs. That gives you enough time to deal with them. Also see if you can add in barbs as they are excellent defensive troops that can finish off enemy troops and go on attack as well. If you have any air troops like dragon or horde, they are good to add in too. Horde launched behind a giant just when the enemy is out of elixir can finish off a tower pretty easily. Similary, hog launched behind barbs are extremely effective. They speed up the barbs and at the same time have a meat shield upfront. 

I use the tombstone to effectively distract balloons, giants and stuff. I tried barbarians for a little while, but in arena 5 almost everybody has massive splash damage so that's hardly any good. The same goes for a horde :(

• 3 weeks later...

Reached 1800 with Lv 7 using:

Tombstone

Witch

Valkyrie

Giant

Spear gobs

Fireball

Hog Rider

Gunner

Got Lv 8 in the mean time. My only losses seem to be against people with an accumulated 6 to 10 levels on me in card levels :@

• 1 month later...

Well, I got a super magical chest... Crossbows, Guards and The Log. Literally the two most useless epics and the most useless legendary lol

My team hasn't changed since my previous post. I'm climbing steadily, now around 2150-2200 trophies with only Lv 6 fireball and the rest Lv 5, and 8 commons.

Reached 1800 with Lv 7 using:

Tombstone

Witch

Valkyrie

Giant

Spear gobs

Fireball

Hog Rider

Gunner

Got Lv 8 in the mean time. My only losses seem to be against people with an accumulated 6 to 10 levels on me in card levels :@

Well, I got a super magical chest... Crossbows, Guards and The Log. Literally the two most useless epics and the most useless legendary lol

My team hasn't changed since my previous post. I'm climbing steadily, now around 2150-2200 trophies with only Lv 6 fireball and the rest Lv 5, and 8 commons.

Oooo FU man, now I'm thinking of installing it again -.- :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.