Scrim?

I think a scrim is fine, but from what I understand there was so much issue with it in the past. It would most likely need to be moderated. As well, what type of scrim were you looking for? Limited perks, something promodish?

On another note, the promod server was up for a bit so I think due to the activity that sees (almost non existent) we could use that server for a scrim. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I have been meaning to reply to this for a while. Give us a week to see if we can get enough people interested and we will get back to you with a formal acceptance or denial. Again really sorry for the delay here, I got caught up with some stuff. Hope the offer is still on the table.

• Like 2

id be down. as far as issues go can some members of both clans be set as admin for the day to make sure theres usually someone in there. that's if it needs to be moderated. I think we all got some unfinished business to attend to with the other clan anyways would be nice for a clan on clan scrim. to determine the better clan. :) some friendly competition would be nice. im available mostly on the weekdays sadly. anytime after 1 to midnight. eastern standard time

id be down. as far as issues go can some members of both clans be set as admin for the day to make sure theres usually someone in there. that's if it needs to be moderated. I think we all got some unfinished business to attend to with the other clan anyways would be nice for a clan on clan scrim. to determine the better clan. :) some friendly competition would be nice. im available mostly on the weekdays sadly. anytime after 1 to midnight. eastern standard time

....check members section...

Also we decided on April 10th at 6pm EST if that works for you DFU guys. If not then we might have to figure somethign out for the end of the month. It seems to be the only time we could get six players together. I'll work on gettin us a server soon.

Edited by speedfact

so got the promod server back up just for this occasion: 108.61.21.94:28940

Just in case you didnt get my message to you lol. It'll be pw protected on the day of the scrim, i sent that to you in a pm. Your guys should be able to connect and download files if they need to or if they wanna test out the server before the match. It is a pb enabled server so also make sure your guys have all the pb issues sorted