Vacation idea ;)

audrey

Tour definitely, cooking... that's not free of charge :D

Shh I just got an idea for some extra $$$ for us and you have to reveal everything ccc xD

Shh I just got an idea for some extra $$$ for us and you have to reveal everything ccc xD

I'll reveal every secret Split has to offer, it's a dealio.

Well guys just to dissapoint you there is no redlight district xD but hey, they are shooting star wars in Dubrovnik not so far away..lmao :D

Wouldn't have needed to google it if you'd told me all this to start with :D

I'll stick with what I said about it looking great though, just a shame about the company ;)

• Like 1

Beautiful...amazing.. living mostly in lala land most of my life..this place of wonder you have invited us to..history,charm,sophistication and natural beauty.. Has thriving historic,art,restaurant and nightlife....out of reach for me..I would need serious $$$ for clothes lol..ahh cartblanch..shopping..dinning,tours and night life(haha) me :D dancing....perhaps booking a charter boat..a daydream

• Like 1

Looks like an amazing place. very cool. Thanks for showing it to the world, it deserves it.

pretty impressive that it was the game of thrones set.

• Like 1

I will consider it for my next destination ;)

It does look like a pretty awesome place!

It is pretty awesome, come! Bring friends so it wouldn't be weird and awkward k thanks bye

Makes me wish I didn't already book my Japan trip. Maybe next year!

Aww damn, lucky son of a gun. Have fun :3

great post audrey :) I am considering to visit Split and Croatia after reading this...and to be honest it´s not so far for me so...

Oh, where from? If it's not far, it's really pitty not to visit, at least in summer.

Wouldn't have needed to google it if you'd told me all this to start with

I'll stick with what I said about it looking great though, just a shame about the company ;)

I wrote this after I told you! And you were all like "meeh okay whutever  it's aight" and I was like NAW SON NAAW

Beautiful...amazing.. living mostly in lala land most of my life..this place of wonder you have invited us to..history,charm,sophistication and natural beauty.. Has thriving historic,art,restaurant and nightlife....out of reach for me..I would need serious $$$ for clothes lol..ahh cartblanch..shopping..dinning,tours and night life(haha) me dancing....perhaps booking a charter boat..a daydream

A bit too far from you Rask, that's true. :D

Looks like an amazing place. very cool. Thanks for showing it to the world, it deserves it.

pretty impressive that it was the game of thrones set.

I know right! You guys deserve to be informed.

GoT was filmed in the basements, through the streets of the Palace and on Fortress of Klis.

Few other place around Split, and in Dubrovnik too :3

It is pretty awesome, come! Bring friends so it wouldn't be weird and awkward k thanks bye

Well there goes my plan...

• Like 1