Managing multiple accounts

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a program to manage the enormous amount of accounts I'm having. I can't imagine this doesn't exist, but I can't seem to find anything because "multiple accounts" always leads to managing multiple accounts on the same website (which is often not allowed and not what I'm looking for). So what I'm looking for: a website or software to manage the accounts made on all sorts of websites, for example the account on this forum, the account on job sites, my account for the university, for my email,... 

If you'd have any hints, I'd be very happy with them :)

Plat

• Like 1

I use Lastpass

https://lastpass.com/

its free for the web, but i pay premium for using it also on my mobilephone

works like charms, i dont need to remember all the passwords just the 2 main, u can even increase the security of your emails by using their random password creator.

I recommend it, been using for almost 1 year and a half..

-----

I should read better, you are not looking for something that i just told ya.. damn :/

Edited by ancientmule
  • Like 1

I use Lastpass

works like charms, i dont need to remember all the passwords just the 2 main, u can even increase the security of your emails by using their random password creator.

-----

I should read better, you are not looking for something that i just told ya.. damn :/

It's not exactly what I'm looking for, but it does help managing my stuff so it would already be better than nothing. Thanks for telling about this one.

• Like 1

What's wrong with old fashioned piece of paper? :D Good that you posted this haha, as I'm gettin older I have to change e-mails like every 3 months couse i forget all passwords etc. The good thing is this mobile phone "remembers" all my passwords so I'm chill untill i loose this phone or break it or smthing xD I used to write all my passwords on a piece of paper, but I always manage to loose it aswell. So I'm following this topic as the 2nd nub who is interested in such kind of ap/program :D

+1

It's not exactly what I'm looking for, but it does help managing my stuff so it would already be better than nothing. Thanks for telling about this one.

Correction after installing: lastpass is exactly what I needed. It doesn't only keep passwords but also quickly launches your accounts from one screen. You're my hero.

Used to use Roboform back on the day. I assume it's still around?

Haven't looked at this one anymore because mule's suggestion perfectly serves my needs :)

+1

I want to see some more forum activity first.

• Like 2

You want to see what? Are you kidding me? LOL

I use Lastpass

-----

WoW downloaded it on my mobile from apstore! Great thing!! Thnx!

• Like 1

Correction after installing: lastpass is exactly what I needed. It doesn't only keep passwords but also quickly launches your accounts from one screen. You're my hero.

Glad it was the thing you were looking for, the real hero is my brother that told me about that program/web application long time ago, im just sharing the knowledge of it! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I use excel to keep track of everything :P

Though as an engineer, I use excel for everything. Its open more often than any other program. lol

• Like 1