Mortars

FrostedFlake

Question for you guys maybe I just don't see the answer: Why is it a good idea to let teams have 2-3 mortars in a map ?

Aren't they killing the action and encouraging spawn camping ?

The worst is in maps like oasis when the allies have 3 mortars. It's feels weird to me.

Share your thoughts !

Peace

Edited by FrostedFlake
  • Like 3

This is what I agree with, no need for 2-3 mortars. Aswell as no need for 30 freaking landmines:D that's bothering me even more than mortars lol. Some maps are that small that you can cover it all with landmines. Really annoing and ruins the fun 4 sure.

• Like 6

Win or lose, there are few things as fun as sneaking up on a mortar and putting them to death.  :lol

But to the original point, more than one mortar is kind of a waste.  Two, maybe, but anymore ... meh.

• Like 1

I think that allowing only 2 mortars would be a great change already. But i also agree on the number of landmines, something it's kind of ridiculous. 

I'm ok with 1 change at a time tho ... as you wish  :ph34r:

• Platinum VIP

Less M97's would be cool, too. SOmetimes it seems like everytime I turn a corner, someone else with an M97 is waiting there.

Maybe I'm wrong, but can't you limit weapons based on how many people are on the server? Like Flame. Would be so cool if no one could use flame if the server is only like 30% full or something. Ben a long time but I'm sure that's in one of the server cfg's.

Edited by -=HipKat=-

i'd like to see it taken to the other extreme with a mortar war, where the only weapon is the mortar. it would be the most confusing, frustrating, anti-climactic 15 minutes of our lives XD

xMbfyOm.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...