Gta 5 stunt montage by sonofdoc :D

Sonofdoc

Nice work, dude. /highfive

Love GTA themed vids. Some pretty cool stuff out there. If you like Dirtbike stuff, Raevyn did one a while back that was pretty awesome.

• Like 1

yea I've always watched stunts like these. I got the idea from this when I did a wallride up a skyscraper, which will be in part 2

lol I will this year. I forgot to do it last year. I said I was gonna right a long story day by day, but forgot lol. There's always this year :D

and this year ill add last year

I can't get him to post a montage of our deer season pics, but give him 1 night to put this together.....

Hah! Tell'im to do it to dubstep and flashy colors and I'm sure you'll get somethin'!

Look forward to seeing more, Mini-doc! Sounds like you're having a blast! The editor is probably the best thing to happen to that game. I kind of want to get back into it and play around, myself.

I also realize I'm kind of a dolt. Mention numpty's vid and forgot to share it with ya. Maybe it'll help ya with some ideas for transitioning camera angles together smoothly. Can really make your video stand out!

Keep it up, man. /highfive

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Those are some crazy stunts, but there are some very odd characters in that game lol. My character Is an A+ student at a college

pink is the color I mainly think looks the best. I love the bright colors on next gen :D