Wolf nic colors won't show in-game. What am I doing wrong?

Money Shot

• Leader

You can have a different name in each ET-mod.  

I use config files to store names, just in case I get a glitched connect-to-server process and my old base-name shows up, again.   :)

My nameAdvertiser.cfg contains this line, 

name ^7=^1F^7|^1A^7=^1Red^7Advertiser

It is in my etmain folder, which lets me "/exec nameAdvertiser" in console from any mod.

If you play on our next GameDay, you will see my namePink.cfg in action. :D

Simpliest way would be by setting it at your profile, or just /seta nickname, other way is by setting it in your CFG, so u can save it, considering it's mostly overwriting anything that u change, reason your nick does not remain when u connect back to server.

Simpliest way would be by setting it at your profile, or just /seta nickname, other way is by setting it in your CFG, so u can save it, considering it's mostly overwriting anything that u change, reason your nick does not remain when u connect back to server.

Thanks for the help. however, I already tried /setaname  still no luck

Thanks for the help. however, I already tried /setaname  still no luck

Depending on the mod of the server u are playing, go at the folder, if its jaymod then /jaymod/etmain, then u can search for a config there, if it's your own, edit that one, otherwise at jaymod/profiles and edit that one to the name u wish to use. U can as well load Jaymod menu from ET and head to Profile, then edit your name there as well, should do the trick.

Depending on the mod of the server u are playing, go at the folder, if its jaymod then /jaymod/etmain, then u can search for a config there, if it's your own, edit that one, otherwise at jaymod/profiles and edit that one to the name u wish to use. U can as well load Jaymod menu from ET and head to Profile, then edit your name there as well, should do the trick.

Thank you, I will try my luck with that. Going in to play right now and drop some nugz  :P

Thank you, I will try my luck with that. Going in to play right now and drop some nugz  :P

U can try it now, will be around for a bit more and would be able to help u in order to set your new name.

• 2 weeks later...