Play Sword Art Online... FOR REAL

Corey

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/02/22/video-ibm-sponsors-sword-art-online-the-beginning-virtual-reality-development?utm_campaign=sao&utm_source=fbfp

208 people will be chosen to take place in an Alpha Test in Tokyo, Japan March 18th and 20th. Winners will get their body 3D scanned into the game where they will be able to walk around freely and interact with the virtual environment.

The actors who voiced Kirito, Asuna, and Yui are supposed to be voicing the game also.

How cool is that?!?

I'm almost tempted to use my friends address over there and try to win a spot. I'll be arriving to Japan on the 19th for vacation... maybe they would let me in on the 20th :P

• Like 8

10/10 would play :D

It's going to be epic! I hope that they will make aincrad world only since it was the best part of Sao :) It was well balanced and not too complicated so it's perfect.

Can't wait for some gameplay videos or even betas!

Thanks for sharing man!

• Like 1

Holy crap what a time to live in. Imagine how clunky the controls are in the alpha test lol. You might spend more time walking into walls but it would be an interesting experience

• Like 1

Holy crap what a time to live in. Imagine how clunky the controls are in the alpha test lol. You might spend more time walking into walls but it would be an interesting experience

WTF // OffTopic

Onion and Corey?, this looks like a horror movie where the dead admins comeback from hell, nice to see you again, both of you.

WTF // OffTopic

Onion and Corey?, this looks like a horror movie where the dead admins comeback from hell, nice to see you again, both of you.

Papi!! :)

WTF // OffTopic

Back from the dead indeed. Now Rainier and Joe need to come back. I dream of a day when everyone comes back and Yoyo buys a computer that can run ET at 60 fps :P

Papi!! :)

Nice to see you again Corey, always is nice to see old friends :')

Back from the dead indeed. Now Rainier and Joe need to come back. I dream of a day when everyone comes back and Yoyo buys a computer that can run ET at 60 fps :P

lol, Yoyo need a gf not a computer.

• Like 2

Hey corey if you win :

Do you think your mind will stay in the game like the anime ? :o:lol:

Seriously we can see how the world is changing and we canno't imagine how will be the next generation ! it's fabulous !!

Ps :

208 people will be chosen to take place in Alpha

I'm not sure that i'm agree to have 208 people in me :P lol

Hey corey if you win :

Do you think your mind will stay in the game like the anime ?

Seriously we can see how the world is changing and we canno't imagine how will be the next generation ! it's fabulous !!

Ps :

I'm not sure that i'm agree to have 208 people in me lol

lol well I'm not going apply after all, but I think it would really be interesting to get stuck inside a game like that.

Obviously from an outside perspective it doesn't seem so bad. I mean you get to live in a video game world. Who hasn't dreamed of doing that before!?!

With people dying in real life I bet that would be hard to deal with, but as long as I could find my Asuna it would be ok ;)

I would absolutely take one of the first 208 spots :)

• Like 1