South Park

Krusnik87

Glad to see more and more people are joining us with those "crap" (it aint crap, but from south park, can't say that's 100% serious :P

Ni ce ones Coffin and sunset :)

Wish we'll get more of these.

• Like 1

graphics-music-notes-549074.gifHere once was a maiden from Stonebury Hollow graphics-music-notes-549074.gif

graphics-music-notes-549074.gifShe didn't talk much, but boy, did she swallow graphics-music-notes-549074.gif

graphics-music-notes-549074.gifI had a nice lance that she sat upon graphics-music-notes-549074.gif

graphics-music-notes-549074.gifThe maiden from Stonebury who is also your mom.graphics-music-notes-549074.gif

842f74c222837b4648f117db582aa7c9.jpg

• Like 1

graphics-music-notes-549074.gifHere once was a maiden from Stonebury Hollow graphics-music-notes-549074.gif

graphics-music-notes-549074.gifShe didn't talk much, but boy, did she swallow graphics-music-notes-549074.gif

graphics-music-notes-549074.gifI had a nice lance that she sat upon graphics-music-notes-549074.gif

graphics-music-notes-549074.gifThe maiden from Stonebury who is also your mom.graphics-music-notes-549074.gif

842f74c222837b4648f117db582aa7c9.jpg

hahaha where is this from? The series or the game?

Here to enjoy a bit more <3

-removed-

Don't post links to pirate sites.

As for topic.

While there have been some funny lines, I think there best lines tend to be the underlying messages.

On Isaac Hayes leaving over Scientology:

Kyle: [Speaking at Chef's funeral] We're all here today because Chef has been such an important part of our lives. A lot of us don't agree with the choices Chef has made in the past few days. Some of us feel hurt and confused that he seemed to turn his back on us. But we can't let the events of the last week take away the memories of how much Chef made us smile. I'm gonna remember Chef as the jolly old guy who always broke into song. I'm gonna remember Chef as the guy who gave us advice to live by. So you see, we shouldn't be mad at Chef for leaving us. We should be mad at that little fruity club for scrambling his brains.

On Psychics and Cold Reading:

Stan: "Because the big questions in life are tough. Why are we here? Where are we from? Where are we going? But if people believe in a**h****, douchey liars like you, we're never gonna find the real answers to those questions. You aren't just lying: you're slowing down the progress of all mankind, YOU. DOUCHE."

Religion vs Science

Mr. Dawkins:

You must understand, children, that we are dealing with VERY large numbers here.

Mrs. Garrison:

[thinking] That's my man.

Mr. Dawkins:

So, evolution doesn't even happen by chance. It is, in fact, bound to happen.

Mrs. Garrison:

That's right, kids. And so you see, there is no God.

Mr. Dawkins:

Careful darling. The school board doesn't like it when we-

Stan:

Well there could still be a god.

Mrs. Garrison:

What?!

Stan:

Couldn't evolution be the answer to how and not the answer to why?

Mrs. Garrison:

[brings out a triangle and starts ringing it] Uh oh, retard alert! Retard alert, class! [leaves her desk and walks up to Stan's] Do you believe in a flying spaghetti monster too, bubblehead?!

Stan:

I wasn't talking about spaghetti. [Mrs. Garrison picks him up, desk and all, and carries him to the front of the class.]

Mrs. Garrison:

Come on, you. You're gonna have to sit in the dunce chair! [sets him down next to the blackboard, goes for a dunce cap, and places it on Stan's head. The cap reads "I HAVE FAITH"]

Don't post links to pirate sites.

Sorry, never thought i did (if ya can tell me in pm which was it, id be glad).

Besides i do also agree to those chosen. But regarding this topic, just wanted first of all something fun (well i hope it is).  So if we do not post quotes with inner meaning, it should be fine.

Finally, South Park despite supposed to be for kids (supposed to be) there's no way kids can understand all underline messages, same case for The SImpsons for example. :)