Just to say hello

Dixus

hello people,

i created my account some weeks or month ago. I am dixus and i used to play with .bb. tags on f|a server. Maybe some of you have seen me there. I am german, so probably many of you didnt recognize me - but yes i am there! :o

and now i'll be around much more.

I started playing et some years ago. I joined the Dogs Of War clan. This was a great time but leaders splitted and made a second clan "the bloodbucket". I was given dow clan some time later. But the clan was fast really dead. Too less people joined the server, used forums or vent. So i decided to merge with the bb clan because they where old friends. But nearly exactely the same happend now with Bloodbucket . EDIT: CURRENTLY WE ARE WORKING TO GET IT RUNNING AGAIN.

So as a currently "free" man i will hang around here as well, because i allready have some good friends in this clan.

And you have players on your server at EU time! Hax! :yeye

To me? I am still 31 years young (yea lol), working software engineer, and still loving et. I have not that much time and a girlfriend that hates me if she catches me playing ET :o , but i hope to have some fun with you on the server. I am lookin forward to see F|As public etpro running well. for a full 44 slot jaymod i feel a bit to slow or old lol.. On vent i ll probably dont talk that much. My spoken english is a lot more rusty than this. :rolleyes:

i catch you on the server..

greetings, dix

Heya there!!! Welcome AGAIN to the forums!

Just get your GF addicted to ET.. ahahhaha that's what my husband did... now he gets jealous of the game.. .LOL!!!

Heya there!!! Welcome AGAIN to the forums!

Just get your GF addicted to ET.. ahahhaha that's what my husband did... now he gets jealous of the game.. .LOL!!!

lmao! i really tried that hard. But believe me.. there is no way :|

hello people,

i created my account some weeks or month ago. I am dixus and i used to play with .bb. tags on f|a server. Maybe some of you have seen me there. I am german, so probably many of you didnt recognize me - but yes i am there! :o

and now i'll be around much more.

I started playing et some years ago. I joined the Dogs Of War clan. This was a great time but leaders splitted and made a second clan "the bloodbucket". I was given dow clan some time later. But the clan was fast really dead. Too less people joined the server, used forums or vent. So i decided to merge with the bb clan because they where old friends. But nearly exactely the same happend now with Bloodbucket . EDIT: CURRENTLY WE ARE WORKING TO GET IT RUNNING AGAIN.

To me? I am still 31 years young (yea lol), working software engineer, and still loving et. I have not that much time and a girlfriend that hates me if she catches me playing ET :o , but i hope to have some fun with you on the server. I am lookin forward to see F|As public etpro running well. for a full 44 slot jaymod i feel a bit to slow or old lol.. On vent i ll probably dont talk that much. My spoken english is a lot more rusty than this. :rolleyes:

i catch you on the server..

greetings, dix

• 1 month later...

Well its closed now. And i finally joined F|A officially. We tried to keep the bloodbucket community alive. At the end there was not that much interest in that as people has told before. ;-)

I switched to COD4 now. Reinstalled my system. Forgot ET. :hmm 1 Week without playing et now. I cant believe it. But its possible :idea: