Question

Hi there guys, 

Do anyone of u knows how to make a !fart command? for example !Fart [player's name]  {and then on the echo side it shows [player's name] HAS Farted !}

Server is powered by jaymod so can u please specify me the enhanced command code for this? 

Its like an example of !crybaby command where you type !cry [Player's name]  but then i dont find the crybaby command on enhanced_commands file..

Solutions & Answers will be appreciated !

10 answers to this question

Tried looking into enemy territory master files?

I think you might find what you need in g_svcmds.c file around 1100+ line and in sv_ccmds.c.

Sounds hilarious. Could it work on SilEnT mod as well? :)

• Like 1

yeah i know some other command can be avaliable,but it depend of the mod of the server,but it will be great to have new command like this!!!!!!

• Like 1

Guys, ive totally figured it out.. It probably works if u execute the command(fart sound comes out) but the problem is, Your name wont be able to pop up on the side of the echo view, like [NAME] has just farted, u cant use names so it should be working in other mods rather than jaymod,

tl;dr = Jaymod is the problem.

Even without the echo view, it would still be pretty darn funny.  And a great way to blow off some steam, no pun intended. ;)

Should be easy to get on Silent, But as far I know people have to download the soundfile if they want to hear it... And as far I know they don't want any specific downloads on Silent1.

Edited by equaLz

This just to funny..ifart.. on silent..but deadly..well you can try fart on demand or netfarts..

If doable, it would be a pretty fun addition.  The DL should be pretty small.

Should be easy to get on Silent, But as far I know people have to download the soundfile if they want to hear it... And as far I know they don't want any specific downloads on Silent1.

There are some sounds in a compressed package. Check for ~fearless_ssp_b1.pk3 file inside silent mod folder. Sounds are in "hell" folder (once you uncompressed ~fearless_ssp_b1.pk3). I remebmer that someone played the orgasm sound to me a few years ago. lol!

I remebmer that someone played the orgasm sound to me a few years ago. lol!

LOL!