Test Server - Insurgency

daredevil

• Administrators

Post on one of the sections here? https://steamcommunity.com/app/222880/discussions/

For recruiting and advertisement of new server? 

• Like 2

Don't know if it's a bug or just game can't display something.

On some maps user's avatars are not displayed. On some maps it's no problem. 

Sorry for not listing specific maps but Sis just noticed it.

Could you increase repawn time for bots on conquer mode because it's a bit too hard. We had whole 8 player team and we were on ts, still couldn't do it.

And we don't want make people rage quit cause they can't finish map.

• Administrators

I am not sure if reads the config on next map start or during server restart. Let's see. Please let me know even after next map start if it's still not changed.

• Like 1

After new map load:

Not sure if that's what you wanted.

Maybe we need whole server restart to take effect?

Edit: I found out that it might be hard coded so it will stay /8 players. Some people reported that after increasing that cvar you posted they had 9/8 players. So maybe it works now.
Did you try?:

sv_visiblemaxplayers "32"

heights_coop0000.jpg

Update:

We gathered 8 people on server. And asked 9th person to join. He couldn't ( server is full ).

Can you check if it changes when you restart server please?

• 2 weeks later...

Still not showing a 32 slot server if I'm correct, and the bots are VERY hard now (and that's not only my opinion)

• Like 1

Still not showing a 32 slot server if I'm correct, and the bots are VERY hard now (and that's not only my opinion)

Oh, I felt like the bots were easier.

But yeah, the 32 slots aren't showing

I believe co-op is limited to 8 players, im not certain though.

Have been playing the day of infamy mod recently, that is really cool and might be an interesting way to go as there aren't that many servers for it currently.

I believe co-op is limited to 8 players, im not certain though.

Have been playing the day of infamy mod recently, that is really cool and might be an interesting way to go as there aren't that many servers for it currently.

I does seem like it would be difficult to have more than 8 players for co-op.  The friendly fire could get nasty.  I watched some youtube videos today on the Day of Infamy mod.  It's nice - probably because it it was done by the original developer vs. the community.  You would have fewer options for load outs but the maps looked as realistic as Modern Infantry.