Test Server - Insurgency

daredevil

Will do it now.

Can someone please test out test server and report any issues here? 

Server IP: 108.61.21.93:27020

Edit: I can't connect.

Connecting to public(108.61.21.93:27020) ...
5.577: Sending UDP connect to public IP 108.61.21.93:27020
CCrashHandler - Attached and ready. (out-of-process)
Retrying public(108.61.21.93:27020) ...
11.580: Sending UDP connect to public IP 108.61.21.93:27020
17.594: Sending UDP connect to public IP 108.61.21.93:27020
23.608: Sending UDP connect to public IP 108.61.21.93:27020
29.609: Sending UDP connect to public IP 108.61.21.93:27020
35.623: Sending UDP connect to public IP 108.61.21.93:27020

Edit 2: Tried again, received "Connection failed after 10 retries."

Edited by Heaven:)
  • Like 1

I can connect no problem.

We were testing it(me and sis). I think we might have found bug but not sure. When I was in spectators and sis was playing, after win she voted for different map but it didn't change. When I joined later, map changed without problems.

Also FA has 2 servers at the moment right?

Shoe's https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.121.20:27015/

And this test server https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.21.93:27019/

On test server we have lower ping which is great. It's harder than shoes and It's great!

Didn't notice any other bugs/errors etc.

Atm testing different game modes just to be sure :)

We were testing it(me and sis). I think we might have found bug but not sure. When I was in spectators and sis was playing, after win she voted for different map but it didn't change. When I joined later, map changed without problems.

Shoe's https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.121.20:27015/

And this test server https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.21.93:27019/

On test server we have lower ping which is great. It's harder than shoes and It's great!

You can now. He's changed the port, lol. We sorted it last night.

Test server will be the new server, we tried it last night there were no bugs etc.

• Like 1

Yes! more people! You guys have to train more or I'll kick your asses even more :P

I like the harder settings, hunt now is 19 kills and destroy cache, will be more enjoyable when you have more players, since with 8 targets and 4 players there wasn't much shooting involved, 19 is tricky alone but doable, I surely enjoyed it :)
After I won hunt (2nd try I think it was) it didn't five me the option to vote for the next map, which normally should happen? Unless it's a setting? we played 2 more rounds before next map (one loss, one win)

Also if this is our new server, can we get it in the list of servers and claim the server so we can keep track if random people play there too? 

• Like 1

I tried it....i play but i cant kill anything.

Basic problem : i dont know the maps and i dont know where the enemies come from.

Conclusion : I suck

Other conclusion : i will continue to play insurgency

Gengis

• Like 2

Shoe's https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.121.20:27015/

And this test server https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.21.93:27019/

Atm testing different game modes just to be sure :)

I do prefer Shoes server more, one for the ping ;) The second, is that you get more points to customize your load. Depending on game mode, you get up to like 20 something on Shoes server, but on the main one the most I was getting was 8. Its also the response that I got from a few players on Shoes server, is they like that they can add more to their weapons and such, where as all the other servers only give enough to add a red dot.

• Like 1

I do prefer Shoes server more, one for the ping ;) The second, is that you get more points to customize your load. Depending on game mode, you get up to like 20 something on Shoes server, but on the main one the most I was getting was 8. Its also the response that I got from a few players on Shoes server, is they like that they can add more to their weapons and such, where as all the other servers only give enough to add a red dot.

Where's the fun then? :P It should be harder, we're against bots after all :D

My server will go down. We are moving it to a clan run server. This will allow us more control. More player slots etc. Plus an admin mod. We will work out the details like supply points etc. This is a positive step forward.

We need to get recruiting!!!!

• Like 1

Yes, we're already spaming binds every time someone comes online :)

bind "i" "say Join our teamspeak: ts.clan-fa.com:4666"
bind "k" "say Multigaming community: www.fearless-assassins.com, Enemy Territory, Cod4, Insurgency, CS:GO, Minecraft, Tf2"
bind "l" "say =F|A= is recruiting, apply on forums"

Need more time and I'll get into admin stuff.

• Like 3

It's hard to recruit when there are no other players when you are playing, and we ask people to join ts and give them the website but you can barely recruit people you only seen once...

About supply points, yes we have a little too less for my taste too but it shouldn't be way more either, the harder you make it for yourself, the better you will get :P

• Like 1

From what i have seen this afternoon on the test server after playing 3 maps .... it works fine.

My question is....i suppose the bots are set at an easy level since it is a recruiting server meaning we wish the noobs players like myself.

About populating the server, i remember an IRC channel i started with friends many years ago. At the beginning, we were 15 and we arranged so about 10 people were there everyday at the same time for 2 hours. After some time....new ones joined at the same hours as ourselves. After one year...the channel was alive 12 hours a day with 100 people. Could it be a strategy for the new insurgency server ?

Gengis

Edited by Gengis

The best coop servers are ones that have a lot of bots. I can pm you a server that I find the most fun and the most popular. You should have similar settings.

It all depends on available slots as the bot use player slots. Once we get maxed out things should balance better.