Server Update US Machine - Restarted and other updates

daredevil

• Leader

Yeah, that's one thing KraZie and I were wondering about:  servers down in a way that suggests a machine is down, hope DD is doing something.  But wait a minute, it is so late where he is!   ;)

Ah, maybe he does not work on Saturdays...or, he doesn't need much sleep...or... :D

Edited by RedBaird
change ; to : in my :D

• Administrators

Any good time to add B3 on Beginners? Did everyone tested it out on Hardcore? Any issues? Feedback please? 

Any good time to add B3 on Beginners? Did everyone tested it out on Hardcore? Any issues? Feedback please? 

I tried it this evening for a bit.  I can't use any commands other than the ones available to all players.   Rotated through several different type of games - HQ, Sabotage,TDM, etc.  It seems to work as it's supposed to didn't notice any issues at all. :D

• Administrators

I tried it this evening for a bit.  I can't use any commands other than the ones available to all players.   Rotated through several different type of games - HQ, Sabotage,TDM, etc.  It seems to work as it's supposed to didn't notice any issues at all. :D

Well in this one we don't have level 21 system like we had in manu admin mod. So we are just going to use basic 4 level system or which comes as default. I am checking if I can add more levels but to me it doesn't make sense much. May be will add one level for trials but that's being it. 

• Like 1

Same with me. I tried it yesterday and had no commands.  I actually received two warnings for entering incorrect commands. It was something like warning for entering false commands. 

• Administrators

Same with me. I tried it yesterday and had no commands.  I actually received two warnings for entering incorrect commands. It was something like warning for entering false commands. 

Can you please take screenshot and PM me? 

Thanks!

Here is a console shot where I entered several commands with little to no success.  I typed in one command wrong as admincheck (s/b checkadmin) and it gave me the warning telling me not to use fake commands. I don't have permission to use the only thing I've found to work for me is the rules command.

post-9160-0-82288700-1454641781_thumb.jpg

* Oh, I was supposed to PM you.  Sorry :(

Edited by A_Snake
  • Like 1

Any good time to add B3 on Beginners? Did everyone tested it out on Hardcore? Any issues? Feedback please? Any

Anytime after like 11PM PST I have noticed the server dies for the most part. I did use the commands that you gave me on Abner, and had no issues with them. All seemed to work fine, and didn't run into the problem that Snake is, although I only used the commands I found with !help

• Administrators

Thanks! I think I figured the cool way out. I can use same DB for all the servers. So if I make krazy admin on one he will be admin on all servers. Time to work it out on the weekend. :)

Will keep you guys posted. 

• Like 2