Teamspeak – Update

daredevil

• Administrators

We have added new group on the teamspeak for regular members. We are not going to add all the groups on the teamspeak as we have on the forums. I am going to keep it clean and simple:

1. Members grp – For “regular” clan members who visit teamspeak often. They will have symbol M after the name so other guest/regulars can ask them for help when needed.
  2. Staff grp – For the selected admins who will help in managing teamspeak.

I would suggest everyone start using Teamspeak. It would make communication much easier and game play would be fun too. Just bind a key for push to talk so that others can hear you only when you press the key. You can use TS for console gaming, RPG games and all other FPS games you play.

Thanks!

• Like 9

Will be on more frequently while playing Insurgency. If we can get a push and get more CoD folks using it, I will use it more for that as well.

• Like 2

Teamspeak is a must for Insurgency. The game is so tactical. Communication is the key to success.

Says the one not on it last night :P:ph34r:

• Like 2

• Administrators

Yes please use teamspeak more often, Its makes the game so much more fun to play, i always end up closing ts after open it because its always empty when im on xD

Even if it's empty, don't disconnect. Stay on it. Slowly it will start getting populated.

• Like 3

• Leader

I just whine , does that count too?  :rolleyes:

Only if you have sexy voice. :P  :o

I was going to say, "Only if you make us laugh".  :D

• Like 3