Sublime Text 2 help

St0rmSlaSh

Hey guys! I recently got sublime text 2 installed and I was looking up youtube videos on how to run the files, etc. But, when i run the HTML file in the browser in doesn't run the javascript. I put <script> type="text/javascript"></script> but it still doesn't work. The javascript file has some alerts and prompt on it but I dont think that matters.

Debuggin javascript like that seems tedious XD

I am no expert on javascript but I think if you are learning JS this is a good way to test your stuff:

https://jsfiddle.net/

I tested everything on js fiddle just now, and it seems to work perfectly. Maybe there's something wrong with sublime?

Idk any place I have used JS (Which isn't often for me) I have either tested it live on my site(I guess I would edit it with notepad++ though) or on jsfiddle :P

you should post the source code, so its easier to see where the problem is.

Alright, well right now I'm on my school laptop which doesn't have a hard drive at all besides the storage in google docs XD But I will post it after I'm done with school