ch0pper

Problem screenshot and video

Question

Hi guys,just wanna know something,i format my Pc,and i put all my folder in my ennemy territory!!!

when i try to take a screenshot or a video,he show i did one,and hes not in my folder,whas the problem about it!!! 

that because i took all my folders and put it back thats dont work or i need to reinstall and just keep my etkey and put it back in my etmain!!! 

thx for the help guys

6 answers to this question

You haven't got your ET folder to read only have you?

LyYyFK3.png

If so, go to the directory of ET, right click, properties and untick it:)

Is your ET directory in a Program Files directory?
If so, make sure you're running it as an Administrator.

The only other alternative that I could think of is that your config changed. What does /screenshotJPEG output?

imp note: It's not smart to change attributes in Program Files- they're marked as Read Only as part of the UAC. If you really want to bypass running ET as an admin, change the permissions on the Program Files folder to give yourself "FULL CONTROL" (read, write, execute)

yeah its!!!!

Okay, untick it, hit apply and try again

Is your ET directory in a Program Files directory?

If so, make sure you're running it as an Administrator.

The only other alternative that I could think of is that your config changed. What does /screenshotJPEG output?

imp note: It's not smart to change attributes in Program Files- they're marked as Read Only as part of the UAC. If you really want to bypass running ET as an admin, change the permissions on the Program Files folder to give yourself "FULL CONTROL" (read, write, execute)

Didn't even think of UAC, I'd of assumed everyone would of disabled it. It's useless.

okk well.i reinstall wolf,and dont put back all my folder,i will redownload,and now its work fine!!! and keep my et key!!!! all working now,thx for the help guys,u can delete that post plz

No problem, lol.

Have fun playing! :)