COD4 Modded server

daredevil

I've Been modding Openwarfare since it came out and running B3 on it. ML Community still runs Openwarfare mod with B3 and 200+ custom maps.

Stable mod with alot of gametypes to choose from.

• Like 1

• Administrators

So what are we going with? Download links so I can try it out? 

PS It would be cracked server, so all can play along. 

• Like 1

yes hide and seek for sure. Also snipers only maybe?

deathrun is also a great idea! there are many different maps on the mod

Hide and seek it okay, though it seems to get dull quickly.  I have payed 100s of hours of zombies mods and loved it, there are still quite a few servers out there that offer it as well, so I don't think it is dead.  I like the Star Wars mod idea as well, I have never played it but the thought of it just got me excited hehe.  Or a server that just does moded maps, or new maps in general would be great as well..  But Smoke, how dare you tinker with the idea of no tubes, how on earth would I get a kill?  lol

S 2 options:

1. Star wars

2. Zombies ?

Is Zombies still popular? I thought that was done deal.

There are still zombie servers out there, I frequent them from time to time. But I have watched a few of the Star Wars modded server videos and it looks quite awesome.. I am down with either :D

The Star Wars mod also uses bots it seems if the server is empty, that would be a good thing I think in starting up a server, for those who camp the server to bring it to life, or for those looking to play when the server is empty or not as full

A second edit:  The more I watch the Star Wars vids of the mod, the more I would like to see it lol

Edited by Chameleon

S 2 options:

1. Star wars

2. Zombies ?

Is Zombies still popular? I thought that was done deal.

Zombies is overrated, and over done. The Star Wars mod looks awesome. Definitely a +1 for Star Wars mod.

Altho Star wars mod is pretty picky with maps, cos of cod4 1000 xmodel limit. It will crash the server with every map that goes over the limit.

But it's only test and run every map you wish to have on rotation with it :)

• Administrators

Does the mod crashes on lot's of map? How many maps to pick from? Except the star wars any other good mods which supports the bots so if there are no players someone can still play them around?

Does the mod crashes on lot's of map? How many maps to pick from? Except the star wars any other good mods which supports the bots so if there are no players someone can still play them around?

The star wars mod being the Galactic warfare one?

Download link for the mod

http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-mod-galactic-warfare/downloads/release-of-galactic-warfare-v10-final

Information about the mod:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-mod-galactic-warfare/news/release-of-galactic-warfare-v10-final

Edited by Wolfie
  • Like 2

I ran through a list of about 8 online servers, though they were empty they seemed stable and the maps ran smoothly.. I was unable to find a populated server though..

• Administrators

I ran through a list of about 8 online servers, though they were empty they seemed stable and the maps ran smoothly.. I was unable to find a populated server though..

For star wars or for zombie server? What are the top 30 servers running? I need to re-install COD4.

• Like 1

For star wars or for zombie server? What are the top 30 servers running? I need to re-install COD4.

Today I went through a list of Star Wars servers to check them out, none had anyone playing, but there were fun game modes, and everything seemed stable..

I have a few Zombie servers I frequent, I can send you a good updated list :D

Update: List sent to your inbox :D

Edited by Chameleon

• Administrators

Well none had anyone playing then it means no one likes it OR Else why wouldn't be any player on it!

Well first thing first. If we would like to keep our COD4 community alive, we need to do what first top 30 servers are doing. The first thing I see common is "cracked" server. Then what's next? Gametype? HC OR Regular? Modded or not modded?

• Like 1