COD4 Modded server

daredevil

So, I got kicked for saying "f***" and get kicked immediately after rejoining, huh?

Doesn't seem to be the server for me. 

Ahhhhhhhh now I know why it was happening to me too :-)

• Like 1

Ahhhhhhhh now I know why it was happening to me too :-)

lol of course thats something mandinga would do :P

• Like 1

I myself am thinking that the wordfilter, or better, the actions taken towards certain words, is a bit excessive. I really think that needs to be tuned down.

As said in the previous posts you can get temp banned for saying f***, or words similar to that, without warning.

And this evening i saw someone getting temp banned (6 minutes) for having the name "kick ass" which contains the word "ass" which is deemed a bad word.

The temp ban happened after this kick but i don't have a screenshot of that though.

shot0052.jpg

shot0053.jpg

Edited by Guardian

How i always have B3 is that it warns 3 times before kick and then it kicks for 2mins. This is for cursing.

Nickname warns 3 times and then just kicks without tempban if person didn't change his/her name.

Maybe change it like that?

Edited by Muumipappa

Yeah, that looks much better, but if you can, a change to the wordfilter would be great too, so that words as "shit" and "ass" can go through, as these words aren't really offensive (anymore).

But that is just my opinion, others may see it a bit differently.

• 1 month later...

ooops not sure my last message  was posted so what about a speed X2 server like the one of arès FFa server. It is really fun and you can run very fast and knife around. :ph34r: