Playing as Soldier on Silent #1 Question

Raw64life

Whenever playing as a soldier in Silent #1, when I first select a heavy weapon (usually a panzer B)), I'll also have an MP40/Thompson to go along with it.

However, once I change classes or leave that team for any reason (get shuffled to the other team, go spec, switch classes and then switch back to soldier), I lose the MP40/Thompson and get stuck with dual lugers. At that point, the only way to get the MP40/Thompson back is to leave the server and come back.

Is this just a bug or is it intentional?

I'm not quite sure that answer your question but :

You know you can select a first weapon : " mp40/flammer/panzer..." and a second weapon " luger/double luger/ or mp40/tompson " ?

• Like 1

On limbo menu when you select class / team

can you change light weapon ? Double luger or mp40/thompson (depends on witch team u are)

Just remember that

- On silent if you are in allies team u cannot have axis weapons

- Simple gun, dual gun or mp40/thomson on second range depends of your class. A new player cannot access to all at the beginning.

• Like 1

Whenever playing as a soldier in Silent #1, when I first select a heavy weapon (usually a panzer B)), I'll also have an MP40/Thompson to go along with it.

However, once I change classes or leave that team for any reason (get shuffled to the other team, go spec, switch classes and then switch back to soldier), I lose the MP40/Thompson and get stuck with dual lugers. At that point, the only way to get the MP40/Thompson back is to leave the server and come back.

Is this just a bug or is it intentional?

I'm not quite sure that answer your question but :

You know you can select a first weapon : " mp40/flammer/panzer..." and a second weapon " luger/double luger/ or mp40/tompson " ?

That was it. The sad part is that I totally knew this 7 years ago. I'm still re-remembering shit 6 months later. Thanks!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

You can change back, but it does seem to be a bug and not just on Silent as there are some on jaymod as well, inlcuding this same bug and others. You can also lose fg42 if you are covops. It reverts to sten if you change spawn points sometimes.

You can also lose dual pistols sometimes as well, it changes to single pistol and you have to "reselect" it (even though it is already selected, and still shows as selected in limbo).

The PF and machine gun is usually on key 3 (if yo uplay PF you need to push the 3 key two times to get the machine gun)

lugar is usually on key 2

@Raw: does the issue happen if you mouseup / mousedown or do you click the actual keys to switch weapon?

You lose the MP40/Thompson period. Like Alphaleader said, you have to go to the limbo menu and switch your light weapon back to an MP40/Thompson from the dual lugers.

Open Limbo Menu/ Chosse a wepon Panzer/flame/mortar/1  /2 There are 3wepons| 1pistol |2pistol | mp40/thompson| if u chosse Thompson/mp40 you wil get 2pistol to. there is no way to get Mp40/thompson With 1pistol that only if u chosse 1pistol with soldier wepon. :) gl