Queen cover band

The Rolling Stones

Sia

Coldplay

/e Ludovico Einaudi

Edited by Flible
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My last "big" concerts were Linkin Park concerts - one in Warsaw i 2012 and second in Rybnik in 2015. There were some smaller gigs I attended, like Luxtorpeda's concert. Next one is also LP show, in Kraków, in June :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSGu2fhyZ9c

• Like 1

My last concert was this band called Pentagram. Seen em a couple of times before and they have this 70s heavy metal sound. They really never got famous at that time as the lead singer, Bobby Liebling is, (still is) on crack, heroin etc. He's been that way for 40years. Every chance they got to be promoted they kinda blew it away.

Now, 30 years later more and more people found out about this awesome band and they're now trying to break thru as they should have done 30 years go. 
There is also a great documentary called "Last days here" about this band and the one and only Bobby Liebling. Great band imo. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP

Hmmm, wow, not sure. I been to probably 1000 concerts. The last was Switchfoot in a small theater in Bloomington. I went with a friend to see Disturbed at House of Blues in Chicago 2015, but she had a seizure before they came on and we had to take her to the hospital so we missed them :(

• 2 months later...

Tonight I will go and listen this awesome festival here in Lima, Peru..

sGaYLq8.jpg

:D

Oh and the 22th of August I will be listening Eric Prydz with Deadmau5 in Hi Ibiza Club (in Ibiza, Spain) 

:D

tonite im going to see ry x again but this time with orchestra. looking forward, guess will be emotional a lot

• Like 1

Korn here in California/Anaheim

Gonna see them with stonesour and rammstein in Vegas soon :D

I will see them here in Lima this 29th of April.. :D

In this concert fmYXp0q.jpg

Not big fan of them, but I will go with my brother.

• Like 1