Last concert you went to?

meow

I went to Ice Nine Kills last night and it was awesome. For those who dont know they're (according to Wiki) a Post-Hardcore/metalcore band.

I was also lucky enough to win tickets for a concert of August Burns Red in April. (another Metalcore band) :D

Here are some pictures I took. No it was not a big place, they are not a very known band. But they gave us one hell of a show.

YdjQXmL.jpg

It636Y9.jpg

ZTMyHYD.jpg

Here is a song for the interested.

• Like 2

well, not really a concert but a festival was the last i went to...end of september i went to a festival called Nazomern, techno and deephouse music... just before that, i went to Decibel.. hardstyle/hardcore :> love going to festivals ^_^

• Like 2

Dunno atm :/ I think it might be last june that I was at a concert (the musicians I saw in a bar at Estes Park were so fekkin awful it was like a non/talentshow, so that does not count). I sometimes loose track and the past period was busy with jobstuff.

Last real concert was Herbert Groenemeyer in june.

This year first I have planned is Iron Maiden in june :). BUt I think before that there will be some more.

• Like 1

Stone Sour - almost 2 years ago.

Here's a link to my thread about it. http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/57445-docs-stone-sour-concert-adventure/?fromsearch=1

Awesome, I love Stone Sour. I've seen Slipknot 3 times live, never Stone Sour but I'd love to!

Last concert was Dinosaur Jr in NYC in December for their 30th Anniversary.

I've been trying to stop watching concerts through my phone, so no videos. Below is a professional video they took and a couple of pics I took.

IMG_0098_zpsjrsa7ufk.jpg

Yes, that is Fred Armisen on the second drum set up top, ha. 

IMG_0107_zpsdyiy4z5c.jpg

Henry Rollins announcing the band from the balcony

IMG_0099_zpsbkzc0lkf.jpg

Edited by NormanCorn
  • Like 3

ICE NINE KILLS, OMG AWESOME. I really want to see them live one day! But idk if they come to the Netherlands.

My last concert was last year, March 11th, 2015; All Time Low in Utrecht. It was my second time that I saw them, and they were still amazing. It was one of the best nights of my life.
Damn, I miss them. I want to see them again...

I lost my shit when they played Blink-182 omg.

Not the best sound quality but whatever ^^

One of my many favourite songs of them c:

• Like 2

Last concert was Black Label Society in December, before that Was Shinedown and Breaking Benjamin and Nothing More in October. Going to KMFA Day 2016 in March, with headlining band Shinedown being all that is confirmed so far.

• Like 2

To 

gaskarthx

My girlfriend wanted soo bad to go there also! probably she would be jealous when i show  that to her haha. 

The first concert were i went to was from Nickelback, I think this was in 2012/2013..

It was amazing, I should have videos somewhere, if I can find them I might post them.  

• Like 2