"initializing" stuck on my screen all the time

Faithless

On which server are u having this issue?
Can u go onto http://speedtest.net/ and paste the download/upload speed of your connection?

Have u tried to test other servers to see if u have the same issue there, preferable same mod than on the one u are having problems now.

Check in your cfg if u have both of the command set on proper value.

com_hunkMegs 256

com_zoneMegs 256

or make it with "/seta com_hunkMegs 256" in console then following up with vid_restart

I tryed when i was ingame, i opened the console and i typed /seta com_hunkmegs 192 amd after /vid_restart and after what the game map has loaded, after 2-3 minutes the initializing screen disappear. But when i exit from the game and then try to reconnect, the initializing screen appear again, and the screen remains so...

On which server are u having this issue?

On NQ#2 i have this problem

Can u go onto http://speedtest.net/ and paste the download/upload speed of your connection?

Look at this: post-8266-0-81927500-1452540256_thumb.jpg

EDIT: And yes, i tryed on Nq#1 and Noq#3, no problems here all it's fine, only on Noq#2 i have this trouble

I tryed when i was ingame, i opened the console and i typed /seta com_hunkmegs 192 amd after /vid_restart and after what the game map has loaded, after 2-3 minutes the initializing screen disappear. But when i exit from the game and then try to reconnect, the initializing screen appear again, and the screen remains so...

ok,that's working .. the "initializing" error occurs when your ping is too low or the  mod from server is configured to  accept a specific low ping to start rending gl graps i suggest that you use this method while i find other better ... create a new file and rename it to "*whatever you want here*.cfg" in etmain .. write inside this file :

seta com_hunkmegs 192 

vid_restart

and save  ..next goto et and enter server ..join team and goto console ..type exec "yourfile".cfg

ok,that's working .. the "initializing" error occurs when your ping is too low or the  mod from server is configured to  accept a specific low ping to start rending gl graps i suggest that you use this method while i find other better ... create a new file and rename it to "*whatever you want here*.cfg" in etmain .. write inside this file :

seta com_hunkmegs 192 

vid_restart

and save  ..next goto et and enter server ..join team and goto console ..type exec "yourfile".cfg

It wont work if he wont overwrite it in main executable config that ET is using on each connection.

Adryan28 u need to find your cfg in ETmain folder and change those two values inside the cfg, to 256 at each, then save the config, get on server, /exec [name of your cfg] and followin by /Vid_restart.

It wont work if he wont overwrite it in main executable config that ET is using on each connection.

Adryan28 u need to find your cfg in ETmain folder and change those two values inside the cfg, to 256 at each, then save the config, get on server, /exec [name of your cfg] and followin by /Vid_restart.

it works ,try again.

it works ,try again.

This will work only one time when he connects to server, which is the same as using /seta command while being in the game, u should realize that without changing the main exectuable file that actually loads settings each time client connects to server, it will go back to old settings after he reconnects to server again, so he has to set that command in main config, otherwise, it will not work.