Where ur name in-game is from!!!!!

ch0pper

KArMa|BItCh

its just if i kill some one he gets karma :P

b_560x95.png     

ok this is hard to explain but i'll keep it PG rated lol,

several years ago i went on a holiday with 7 of my closest friends and we went to the snow and had some huge fun, then one day we decided that we would go to the top of the peak that was near our hut.

then a dare was created with a big bonus for the winner, the dare was to snow the 700m down the slope naked and the first to get to the bottom won free alcohol for the remainder of the holiday. (4 more days)

we had the chickens take our clothes back to the bottom and 5 of us took on the challenge and had a blast snow boarding to the bottom butt naked lol.

i reached the base first and quickly rushed to the hut and got into a warm shower to defrost then the 5 girls ran in and joined me in the shower to all defrost lol, one of my naughty dreams came true that day haha 1 guy 5 women in a shower!!

since this day i have always been known to them as blizzy or blizzard

• Like 1

I was studying the periodic table for a test, so ag47 was the fisrt thing that came to mind. Ag = silver and 47 is the atomic number. I think there is also a movie called agent 47.

• Like 1

I Smoke crack on a regular base... nah j/k some random name i picked.. found out theres atleast 7564 others playing with this name <_<:rolleyes:

Edited by Cracker
  • Like 3

I Smoke crack on a regular base... nah j/k some random name i picked.. found out theres atleast 7564 others playing with this name <_<:rolleyes:

You're still a nab since the age of FG..you ccracked m8 :D

• Platinum VIP

Mine Started out as Silky Johnson Back in 2002 with the game Day of Defeat, (not DOD:Source). With 3 long time Friends {k.m.k] rick james, tyrone biggums, silky johnson.

Now Shortened to Just Varients of Silky.

From: Dave Chappelle Show :2002 Silky Johnson. Playa hating pimp lol.

absolutus derived from Latin, the notion of absolute is used to identify what a legally independent, unlimited and does not lead to midpoints. An absolute exists by itself and is characterized by being whole, complete and total, as it is unconditional.

that's me xD

• Like 1