Where ur name in-game is from!!!!!

ch0pper

• 6 months later...

I used to change my nickname a lot years ago. One day I got bored and was looking for an original name so I randomly typed 6 letters on my keyboard and this name appears on the first try. That's why my name is bad as hell.

Snatix

I used to change my nickname a lot years ago. One day I got bored and was looking for an original name so I randomly typed 6 letters on my keyboard and this name appears on the first try. That's why my name is bad as hell.

Snatix

Awww I was sure that Snatix had something to do with being cousin of Asterix or wild boar huntermate with Obelix! :P 

• Like 2

Awww I was sure that Snatix had something to do with being cousin of Asterix or wild boar huntermate with Obelix! :P

Those guys in Asterix comics have the BEST names haha. Is Assurancetourix one in English, as well? XD

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, first time here despite I've been playing with you all for a long time.

My nick came from a stone age game called Theseus for MSX. Is was my first computer when I was fifteen.

You can see the classic game here: 

Or download the ROM here: http://www.msxabandonware.com/en/download/theseus/1/28

For the children on the room... this game was awesome in its time!

I have been using this nick at Steam as well, as Theseus_BR.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...