Where ur name in-game is from!!!!!

ch0pper

just wanna know where ur name ingame is from of what!!!! how u choose ur name and for why!!! just wanna know,probally some will be funny to hear!!!!

here mind,hes from a movie,the guys was a killer ,and he was killing just for fun and for the world know who hes!!!he was a australien,he got a movie about this guys,love that movie,hes a fking crazy guys!!!! hahahahahhaahha  Marc chopper reed where i took ch0pper :P

if u want see the movie :P here we go!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Fd_f1epgo

Edited by ch0pper
  • Like 3

Mine comes from Naruto

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Release

English translation is "Fire style", but japanese version and french dub use the term "Katon" to describe "the art of manipulating fire"

And as I use(d) to play flamethrower a lot back when I picked the name I found it appropriate :)

• Like 5

My friend has one of the lead roles in this movie. I took the name, since I dont come up with any good names. Also this is a fresh start for me so to speak, getting bored to have same name for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHGoMRtSgLw

• Like 4

My first ET name was Kamikaze couse in my first few weeks of game i was running arround chasing enemys with nades hahaha that was fun for me untill I realised it was not so good couse I had been banned from some server for intentional tb'ing and tk'ing lol yet than I figure out who's the enemy and who to kill and some basic rules.. Than i started on Lost Legion servers after playing few months on bit's only servers (empty one's). I started to like shooting only HS's so one guy HA from L|L Method renamed me to Bo0m Headshot and since then my nick stayed like this but only Bo0m without Headshot becose it was obvious and well known on LL and DA i was a HS junkie. When i was in DTT clan i had my !news from some cartoon bo0m headshot nanana haha. That's about it.

• Like 2

From the fruit Kumquat.

I have been twice on vacation to Corfu where its really popular and its a funny name so i went with it.

I have been asked about 73 times what the word means on server.

• Like 2

Mines pretty cheesy, couple years ago i used to be a fanboy for the anonymous hacking group, and their slogan is.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us, and i just took the words Expect Us and shortened it a bit to Xpect.

• Like 1

Mine was ThePunisher - the movie.

But when I join previous clans & ScrimTeam / FireTeam I was needed to shortcut it so it will be available to see :P

Since then I'm with Puni