Good language to learn for making games

St0rmSlaSh

Hey ,try learning a low level language first like c and next c++(also c# and java works) then you can learn some python to import and export models(this is the fun part if you wanna try a 3d game ), and next find a good IDE or program to start like vs studio or a game based software like unreal engine or unity for 3d and 2d or gameengine 2d (this is good too but only 4 2d ),try learning some udp and net based scripting like php and some basics from .dll external references.

(if 3d games is your option .. don't forget to take a look to blender and photoshop tutorials )

Good Luck.

Thank you! I actually wanna make 2D pixel type games like mario, super meat boy, etc And I also did find a good IDE called eclipse so I can practice and try to make a game with it :)

Edited by Storm5638

Thank you! I actually wanna make 2D pixel type games like mario, super meat boy, etc And I also did find a good IDE called eclipse so I can practice and try to make a game with it :)

very nice good look try a good auto cut sprite (like the auto cut from mugen ;)

Good luck.

• Like 1