FAIL FAIL FAIL Thread (SPAM) POST 'em!

RainierWolfcastle

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Border patrol fail

If you would check page 3 of March 23th you would find that I had already posted that. You Thundercunt.... have FAILED this thread for DOUBLE POSTING something that already has been POSTED!!! FAIL!!!!!!! :spank Now for some MOAR new FAIL. New fails plz!!!!

If you would check page 18 of april 28th you would find that I edited my post. You RainierWolfcastle... are the only one posting 2 border patrols videos. fail :D

• Administrators
Border patrol fail

If you would check page 3 of March 23th you would find that I had already posted that. You Thundercunt.... have FAILED this thread for DOUBLE POSTING something that already has been POSTED!!! FAIL!!!!!!! :spank Now for some MOAR new FAIL. New fails plz!!!!

If you would check page 18 of april 28th you would find that I edited my post. You RainierWolfcastle... are the only one posting 2 border patrols videos. fail :D

You have failed for editing your "Border patrol FAIL" too late and after the fact that I had pointed it out. See where it says "thundercunt wrote?" Yes that's you, and your edit only supports this denial of FAIL. And I how am posting 2 border patrol fails genuinely? Only in a reply quotation to your FAIL. Your trickery and falsification to my reaction of pointing out your fail cannot serve you to WIN. Therefor you have FAILED this thread, your eyes have FAILED, and trying to cover up your FAIL with an edit is an even GREATER EPIC FAIL. Yama had the decency to admit its FAIL, thereby enlightening it to a path of WIN. You however, have fallen into a cascade of FAIL and your own misprojection to entrap me with an edit after I have pointed out your FAIL has made you a greater EPIC FAIL. FAIL EDIT FAIL EDIT FAIL EDIT, DENAIL OF FAIL = EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL. You can bear this FAIL forever! :D

• Administrators
Yama had the decency to admit her FAIL, thereby enlightening her him to a path of WIN.

Corrected :D

Your avatar as a women is a misleading FAIL. You failed sex associated projections, and failed the mirror! :D

Here I fix'd it for you.

Yama had the decency to admit him/her its FAIL, thereby enlightening him/her it to a path of WIN.

• Administrators
ahahaha this thread is full of fail, join me in my thread of win

You sir have proven yourself as a major failure already.

U FAIL TO SEE THAT FAILBLOG FAILED BY STEALING THE VIDEO FROM ME FAIL FAILBLOG FAIL RAINIER FAIL

Doesn't matter where it came from first. You sir have failed to see that something exactly like it had already been posted, and posted your swing vid from your youtube failing to note that it had already been posted here, thus ending up in a repeat double post. You could have pointed out earlier that Failblog had failed days ago had your eyes not have failed! Therefor your EYES are full of FAIL, and double post FAIL! :D

Yama had the decency to admit her FAIL, thereby enlightening her him to a path of WIN.

Corrected :D

Your avatar as a women is a misleading FAIL. You FAIL have failed sex associated projections, and failed the mirror! :D

Here I fix'd it for you.

Yama had the decency to admit her FAIL, thereby enlightening him/her it to a path of WIN.

:lol:

Nein ! She is not my projection in the mirror, and not just a woman. She is my future wife ! whistle.gif

Well, only in my dream..... :D

If you understand french : http://www.infos-du-net.com/forum/260569-31-enfin-verite-sexe-yama310

• Administrators
Nein ! She is not my projection in the mirror, and not just a woman. She is my future wife ! whistle.gif

Good luck with the future wife! Here's my future dream wife. Alizee!!

alizee%2Blive.jpgalizee-open.jpg

OMG Yama. You poor thing!

pastigo - "yama n'est pas un homme, yama n'est pas une femme. Yama est un con.

Il atteind un tel degré de pureté dans cet exercice qu'il en est devenu asexué. " :lol:

extelle - "Yama aurais tu l'aimabilité de faire l'amour avec moi ? "

That is to laugh!!!! Petit connard! Merde alors!

Je peut lire et comprendre le francais, mais je suis faible dans l'écriture. Je voudrais pratiquer plus mon Français. Merci beaucoup!

I'm just having fun guys, and I hope we are all having fun. We're all human failures otherwise we wouldn't have bloopers or fail vids, so let's post MORE FAILS! C'mon, let's continue the FAIL. :crazy:cheers POST MORE FAILs

Alizée, very good choice but she is married and have a child.

For my topic on infos-du-net.com, especially for pastigo's messages, it was humor of course ("c'est du second degré" - I don't know how to translate that).

And I'm not a poor thing, I'm just a poor moderator :D ! We (moderators) have some fun when a member thing I am a girl.... :lol:

More fail !!!!

Road sign fail :

EPIC FAIL. FAIL EDIT FAIL EDIT FAIL EDIT, DENIAL OF FAIL = EPIC FAIL EPIC FAIL. You can bear this FAIL forever! :D
lmao :lol: So out of all those videos of fail in this thread my post is most EPIC! :yahoo

• Administrators

Good luck with the future wife! Here's my future dream wife. Alizee!!

alizee%2Blive.jpgalizee-open.jpg

and she married this douche

172912-alizee-et-son-mari-jeremy-chatelain-637x0-2.jpg