ET Server Suggestion Hardcore map suggestions

daredevil

On 8/30/2018 at 4:52 AM, Gengis said:

Remove =F|A=Italy.

Add the old version that is much better.

Gengis

Must agree on remove of this italy version. If axis know map limits they over power allies even with same skill levels. Allies even cant get truck from first barrier. People leaving from allies side during and after map. Or fix at allies gets flag permanently after truck passed gate. That makes pushing towards flag position meaning full.

• Like 2

=F|A=Goldrush doesn't work very well for hardcore either. I'm guessing it was designed mostly with the bigger servers in mind, because it adds some serious balance problems on hardcore.

Remove: =F|A=Goldrush

Add: sw_goldrush_te

Oh, the FA Italy is a little confusing at times, but I don't think it's better or worse than the old one. Has its ups and downs.

I feel ungrateful for saying this, but Bremen has turned from one of the most popular maps on HC into one of the maps that are seldom voted for. I'd really opt to bring back the original version for this one 😛

/e Fixed a spelling error

• Like 3

5 hours ago, big gucci turkey said:

+1

Remove: every version of italy

Add: SuperGoldRush

We're talking about Hardcore.. Adding SGR is a sure way to kill the population instantly.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP
17 hours ago, big gucci turkey said:

you say that like hardcore isn't already full of maps that kill the population. I say try it and let the votes decide

Im affraid you can already determine the outcome of adding this map beforehand. Its too big for HC and it distracts from the original obj of the map. 

I do agree with you that certain maps would be better of being removed because they will kill the server in the slim chance they do get picked but SGR is not the map to replace such maps

• 100 1

• Administrators
On 9/3/2018 at 5:22 PM, Mufasa said:

=F|A=Goldrush doesn't work very well for hardcore either. I'm guessing it was designed mostly with the bigger servers in mind, because it adds some serious balance problems on hardcore.

Remove: =F|A=Goldrush

Add: sw_goldrush_te

TE one is always on server.  What I am missing?  That map hasn't been removed since 2013. Can u pls confirm? Are you talking about another version? 

image.png

On 9/11/2018 at 1:10 PM, big gucci turkey said:

+1

Remove: every version of italy

Add: SuperGoldRush

U must be fking kiddng me. At one point u want ETPRO maps and on another u want to play Super Goldrush, which crashes server on more then 20-24 players? 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Need to add:

Glider,Flag in the middle,

Lighthouse, North Pole(At Christmas Time), PONG, Saberpeak,

Subway, Tank race, Wuerttemberg, Alps Trail

We have the map Millennium Falcon already on hardcore why not the map Tatooine?? Good obj map.

Need some good halloween maps as well. Like UJE Halloween

A different version of Goldrush,Fuel Dump, Radar

2 minutes ago, RCNoodle said:

Need to add:

Glider,Flag in the middle,

Lighthouse, North Pole(At Christmas Time), PONG, Saberpeak,

Subway, Tank race, Wuerttemberg, Alps Trail

We have the map Millennium Falcon already on hardcore why not the map Tatooine?? Good obj map.

Need some good halloween maps as well. Like UJE Halloween

A different version of Goldrush,Fuel Dump, Radar

I don't see these working for HC.  Same reason falcon and other weird jay maps kills the server 

18 minutes ago, RCNoodle said:

Most of those are good obj maps, What other maps are you looking for?

I don't disagree with you but I tend to avoid the issue of what I want personally.  I am just going by what I see tbh. Every time those quirky maps are voted they kill the server, even if they are good maps.. I desperately want seawall battery back but even that was a server killer on HC.. people seem to only wanna play etpro maps there

• Like 3

Remove: Millenium Falcon

Add: erdenberg_t1

erdenberg_t1 is a good map for obj and fast paced, would be lots of fun on HC and it's pretty popular on scrims. There's an ugly version called erdenberg_b3 which I don't think would be a good choice, please don't put that one.

I have attached the erdenberg_t1 file, just in case this is considered and it's needed.

Best,

erdenberg_t1.pk3

Edited by Schmerzen
Added right format and change my choice of map to delete
  • Like 1