ET Server Suggestion Hardcore map suggestions

daredevil

• Administrators

Uploaded UJE version of Italy. I also modified some settings for that map. Let me know how it works out. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Uploaded UJE version of Italy. I also modified some settings for that map. Let me know how it works out. 

I look forward to trying that out!  Never played that version but it looks really nicely tweaked!

• Like 3

Played all of the three new maps today. I liked especially uje italy, cool new design and no time limit after allies got the Jeep in position. Original duel dump is better imo but I'm really pleased there is a fd of some sort. Ran haemar obj quite fast through but the map seemed fun and fine.

Good job and great additions! :)

• Like 5

• Administrators
3 hours ago, lehm said:

Played all of the three new maps today. I liked especially uje italy, cool new design and no time limit after allies got the Jeep in position. Original duel dump is better imo but I'm really pleased there is a fd of some sort. Ran haemar obj quite fast through but the map seemed fun and fine.

Let us know what's wrong and what can be improved in new fuel dump and we can see if it can be fixed or  not.

• Like 3
  • 100 1

26 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Let us know what's wrong and what can be improved in new fuel dump and we can see if it can be fixed or  not.

Thanks for the reply. If command post spawns (both allied and axis) were enabled, there would be less running around in the map.

Also the alternative spawn for allies at the hut behind the mg-nest could be activated.

I didn’t play axis in the end but I think their alternative spawn inside the building next to the dump wasn’t enabled either?

I also like the snowy version better, but thats not that big of an issue :D 

Yeah.. mostly wishes for alternative spawns.

• Like 4
  • 100 1

• Administrators
On 4/7/2018 at 2:51 PM, lehm said:

Thanks for the reply. If command post spawns (both allied and axis) were enabled, there would be less running around in the map.

Also the alternative spawn for allies at the hut behind the mg-nest could be activated.

I didn’t play axis in the end but I think their alternative spawn inside the building next to the dump wasn’t enabled either?

I also like the snowy version better, but thats not that big of an issue :D 

Yeah.. mostly wishes for alternative spawns.

Forward spawn activated. UJE leader sent me updated script for their map. Let me know how it works out. UJE version also includes FPS so no more frames dropping compare to stock fueldump. It also fixes hunk meg issues. Now NQ peeps can play fuel dump without any issue once I added their. 

• Like 6
  • 100 1

On 4/10/2018 at 11:11 PM, daredevil said:

Forward spawn activated. UJE leader sent me updated script for their map. Let me know how it works out. UJE version also includes FPS so no more frames dropping compare to stock fueldump. It also fixes hunk meg issues. Now NQ peeps can play fuel dump without any issue once I added their. 

There's still no spawn option for allies at the command post. Was this included in the updated version? Or are we still waiting for it to be implemented?

Thanks.

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, CheepHeep said:

There's still no spawn option for allies at the command post. Was this included in the updated version? Or are we still waiting for it to be implemented?

Thanks.

Can you please take the screenshot where you don't see spawn option - before it was their and after it's not their location? I will forward it. Sorry at work, so cant take screenshot and hence requesting. 

• Administrators

I need to debug more because I am not sure why it didn't work on HC bcos it passed jaymod test when I tested it on my test server.

image.png

image.png

• Confused 1

For future reference - get rid of Teuthonia b/s :P and replace it with something cool which doesnt get seen much any more like 1944 beach

(formatted correctly:

remove: Teuthonia

add: 1944 beach

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:23 AM, lehm said:

Lehm, I couldn't agree more. The original is still great, the new one lets people blend in more so its hard to see other opposing players. Still like the fact that Fuel dump is back in rotation.

• Administrators
On 4/15/2018 at 3:21 PM, Professor Tony said:

Tulsa and I were on the map earlier and can confirm it still doesn't work

It's beyond me why it doesn't work. I just re-tested on silent mod test server. I have rebooted HC server .. ex like rebooting Windows fixes something which we never thought off. If after reboot, it still doesn't work, I need to do some serious level debugging to figure out why its not working. 

image.png

image.png

• Thanks 1