ET Server Suggestion Silent 1 maps

Maximo Decimo

• Administrators

While I was at it, i also set up spreerecord reset every 15 days. We used to have that before but some how after HD change that task was gone. Fixed it. For hardcore as well.

• Like 1

What i can do is bigger map would only show up in voting once player count is above 25+ players? Would that make it fair enough? 

That is a great idea.

Lately there is a trend that those big maps get voted one after the other and you end up with just 4 different maps in the last 2 hours (it happened the previous week).

Some players come on and leave after they see a map they dislike,now imagine if its 2 big maps in a row,one hour wasted for that player which after that they probably wont come back.

Thats the reason i posted here anyway,because of this event a week ago,it was very frustrating. And i had a similar idea to yours about making some maps to be able to be voted again after longer than the 7 map limit.

Your idea is better i think,because this way there will be less moments where there is a mass leave,leaving the server with 5-6 players total.Thats something that needs to be avoided at all times,as it takes some time for the server to fill with players again but silent1 is a very popular server anyway.

• Like 3

• Administrators

good idea, but make it more like 18/20+? 9 vs 9, 10vs10 is enough players for the big maps

Made it 22 from 25. 11 vs 11 for a big map. Assuming someone would drop of it would become 10 vs 10. Effective immediately. 

• Like 1

I think this change should be about every big map. Capuzzo gets voted with 6 points(2 people voting) at the end of map when there were 12 players (6 + 2 bots per team) and theres mass leave and it ends up with like 6 players total and a bunch of bots in a big map.

Anybody connecting to see that will just disconnect.

Maybe make it to 20 players but for all big maps,when theres already few people not only a big map sucks but people are gonna disconnect and leave the server with very few  players and many more minutes to go in the map making it hard for people to fill with players again.

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed that we can vote for Siwa Oasis TE Beta (the stopwatch version) but it is in fact Siwa Oasis Official (the wrong version) or is this just on my side of the game?

i'll put that to check list.

ANY OTHER WISHES? 

• 1 month later...

ya we have lot of maps on hardcore that don't even get played but on them rare times when no one is on the server and it's just a fur ppl who vote for them or they get put in with without  voting 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...