ET Server Suggestion Silent 1 maps

Maximo Decimo

• Administrators
On 5/24/2018 at 2:21 PM, Cumquat said:

Please for the love of god remove the uje version of italy.I dont remember if both versions of italy are in the server but uje is dreadful.

To simply put it,its just a worse version of the map.

Why the hell would they put cp spawn further back,by the time you move around you lose spawn shield and if you jump down you get to down to 70hp.

I agree about thud in the sand,anything but teuthonia.

Post that in the map link so we can talk with UJE developers to fix that or we can smiley to do it. 

22 hours ago, Cumquat said:

Do i have to fill out an application,get a goverment stamp maybe?

This is non sense,just remove this crap from the server.

Yes get the stamp from the government and once done let me know. Drop off your high attitude. It's a map. If you can't deal with it change server for few mintes. UJE version has other good fixes over standard Italy. OR

Learn map fixing and fix up the map yourself. It's not rocket science.  Your attitude is non sense. 

• Like 2
  • 100 2

9 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Post that in that map link so we can talk with UJE developers to fix that or we can smiley to do it. 

Do you mean here?

Thats the only thread related to italy i could find.

I cant even find the uje italy on the maps section,let alone a thread about it.

P.S thats not even the only issue of the uje version,they screwed the allied spawn as well.

Now players spawn way closer to eachother in that little room,on  normal version they are spread out so no blocking is happening.

Edited by Cumquat

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Cumquat said:

Do you mean here?

Thats the only thread related to italy i could find.

I cant even find the uje italy on the maps section,let alone a thread about it.

If UJE Italy is not their in map section then it means no one uploaded it and you can upload it yourself. Upon uploading it, it will auto create support topic. In support topic post your issue and tag smiley in it and others can pitch in as well for new suggestion or fixing suggestion. This way if anyone has any further suggestions then just CP change, they can share that as well. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Post that in the map link so we can talk with UJE developers to fix that or we can smiley to do it. 

Yes get the stamp from the government and once done let me know. Drop off your high attitude. It's a map. If you can't deal with it change server for few mintes. UJE version has other good fixes over standard Italy. OR

Learn map fixing and fix up the map yourself. It's not rocket science.  Your attitude is non sense. 

okay

12 minutes ago, daredevil said:

If UJE Italy is not their in map section then it means no one uploaded it and you can upload it yourself. Upon uploading it, it will auto create support topic. In support topic post your issue and tag smiley in it and others can pitch in as well for new suggestion or fixing suggestion. This way if anyone has any further suggestions then just CP change, they can share that as well. 

okay uploaded

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Sorry for spam but,

what do you think about erdenberg? I think it would fit greatly in both silent1 and hardcore.

just posting in case you didnt notice the post above

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Cumquat said:

Sorry for spam but,

what do you think about erdenberg? I think it would fit greatly in both silent1 and hardcore.

just posting in case you didnt notice the post above

All the map changes are planned and I can add that one. Did you tested it? You can create local server and test it out if required. As long as you have tested the maps and feel it's well worth playing and good game play for 20-30 players.

We are working on new pk3 cleaner update and once that is done, i am gonna change up maps for jay2, silent1, HC and Jay3 and jay1 big time. We have different line up planned for each server but off course nothing out of extra ordinary since many would have played those maps here and their. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, daredevil said:

All the map changes are planned and I can add that one. Did you tested it? You can create local server and test it out if required. As long as you have tested the maps and feel it's well worth playing and good game play for 20-30 players.

We are working on new pk3 cleaner update and once that is done, i am gonna change up maps for jay2, silent1, HC and Jay3 and jay1 big time. We have different line up planned for each server but off course nothing out of extra ordinary since many would have played those maps here and their. 

Erdenburg has been around for years (2010 release date).

It's a medium sized map.I used to play it years ago on a jaynod server on like 10v10 usually,worked great.

Itwould work fine even on a full server,if beerun works then this will work too.

Has it never been on fa's servers?

It's a great map

On Erdenberg bots don't work i think they need waypoints.

Can you maybe add them? :)

Btw: played erdenberg already and arta people seem to like them and me also :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 6/6/2018 at 11:31 AM, Syroox said:

On Erdenberg bots don't work i think they need waypoints.

Can you maybe add them? :)

Btw: played erdenberg already and arta people seem to like them and me also :)

Fixed

Silent1 regulars

Looking for some feedback to remove some maps to make room for new ones. Please provide feedback on current most hated maps. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Fixed

Silent1 regulars

Looking for some feedback to remove some maps to make room for new ones. Please provide feedback on current most hated maps.

Teuthonia, secret weapon and warbell. All 3 least played maps.

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Smileyyy said:

Teuthonia, secret weapon and warbell. All 3 least played maps.

I think warbell is actively played. Another 2 i can nuke it for time being  - 

SNAGHTML2cd72cf.PNG

Cortex.  Been a long time since I was Cortexulated.  Some players were asking today about Adler and Fuel dump.  Did they get taken off?  Oh and Falcon as well I would love to see it on Silent1.  Thank You for your consideration.  RatSpit.