ET Server Suggestion Silent 1 maps

Maximo Decimo

=F|A= HQ by !Shadow for Silent#1, Hardcore, & Fun1.

See under ET Discussion - page 2 ...

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/58020-fa-hq-new-map/

it seems he never finished the map? couldnt find it at dl section

• Like 2

Can anyone put Mlb Daybreak on silent server 

I love that map :)

Requested by Mr.Hunter

it's nice indeed. i'll add it to the voting! 

i would like to see baserace either fixed or removed. i really want to see resurrection added. i love that map so much

fixed because of lags or what do you mean? 

• 4 months later...

i dont know if ''fix'' is the right word, but, it will be great, if we could back with classic map. For example, Gold Rush (originates), its better for to fight, coz it isnt so hard to do allies attack. Other map it will be great, its Fuel Dump winter mod, i dont like  desert, but its my opinion. 

• Like 2

good call !MX. If i can make a recommendation toads how to achieve new maps:

make a voting topic.

Get a list of maps you would like to see on siletn1 (or whatever server)

Get the links to the maps from the download section

Create a poll topic with a good headline (example: Q1 2017 Map voting silent1)

Take care of advertising the vote so enough player vote for it.

The poll topics are usually an awesome tool. It gives a good overview about the maps people want on the server. It captures the general taste of the members. Plus the list makes it easy for leads to install the maps.

• Like 1

We have a lot of active good people that think about what change would make FA even better.

You guys creativity and actively being part of the community urging for better, change, future makes it so much more fun! You guys rock.

There are a couple of posts out there not just this one! Keep the ideas coming guys. You rock!

• Like 1

make a voting topic.

The poll topics are usually an awesome tool. It gives a good overview about the maps people want on the server. It captures the general taste of the members. Plus the list makes it easy for leads to install the maps.

what more than this??

links to maps - check

poll - check

advertising this poll -check

the list contains what maps to remove and what in...

http://fearless-assa...t-1-map-voting/

We have a lot of active good people that think about what change would make FA even better.

You guys creativity and actively being part of the community urging for better, change, future makes it so much more fun! You guys rock.

There are a couple of posts out there not just this one! Keep the ideas coming guys. You rock!

somehow cute :D are u drunken? ;) just kidding. good if someone keeps on motivating 

make a voting topic.

thank you sir! Yes, it will be great if we could bring some classic maps for silent 1 and other servers too. I know, its cool play new maps, but the classics one, well, the word say it all.

• Like 2

baserace got a bug when there is too many people on the server. The shooting mechanics glitches so you can't shoot for a while. You will get a red error message in the console. Very annoying.

The problem is not that we don't have enough maps or creativity to find new good maps. The problem is that it takes too long between the change of maps. Alot of people are busy with work, real life and other stuff. When they get home they want to unwind with a game, wife or kids and just relax. 

Maybe there is a possibility to appoint a person that is solely dedicated to change the map rotation once a month?

• Like 1