ZIGZAG

level gone?

Question

Hello everyone,having a problem seems like i lost my level on all FA servers, idk what happened my etkey and cfg is still in the etmain folder, i know Venom was helping me get my mic working maybe something happened when we did that, it was pretty cool thou Venom was using my computer to set myself up with ventrilo, Maybe something happened when we set ventrilo up, Don't worry Venom am not upset or anything,LMAO when you were moving my mouse for me, maybe something we missed? Well i though i would let everyone know whats happening right now,Am going to try and fix it on my end. Thanks zigzag

23 answers to this question

Thanks i see that they are different now, Yes i will change it in my profile Thanks, Venom its not totally your fault I should of put it into a zipped folder not a short cut its all good bro, Thanks every one for helping out :thanks

well now that fix you can move on to see way you can't talk in vent well ur playing the game

no help yet on he can't talk on vent well playing et ???

Thanks Venom thats true, yes i can talk on vent but not in the servers, I can hear the other person talking clear, But nothing on my end

You need to run vent as an administrator for it to work in game if you have vista or win 7 as os.

if you need some help with that i can show you he has windows 7

Yes running at administrator works Thanks for the info CSL, Sup Venom Thanks man