How was your New Years Eve?

Hysteria

Hello everyone, 

I thought maybe it's fun to tell abit about your New years eve :) 

Feel free to post ofcourse. 

I will start, 

My evening was great! first third time I celebrated it with my girlfriend, but for the first time in our own flat ( Yey ). 

We started with some shots tequilia, at 22:00 2 friend of us showed up and started drinking more tequilia. So about 23:30 we went to cafe with for the count down.

In the cafe the parents of my girlfriend were there also and bought us more drinks. 

My girlfriend wanted to go out to ( wich I don't really like because of dancing and the people that goes to that place ) but because it was a new year ( and alot of alcohol ) I thought why not. So  we went to another place and had a really good time with some old friends.

On our way back i felt still really good, untill i came home and went on the couch. For some reason I went sick.

But never the less, I had a really good time, but next time I don't drink that much anymore.

-Hysteria
  • Like 3

To be short, it was surprise that I've spent my NY eve at home with my parents and my grandmother. We watched live transmission from our capitol city on tv, I ate all i could find on table, and 3o min's after midnight I went to sleep. The end :)

• Like 2

What... did the new year change already? :D

I was home, took kids out and shoot few rockets, went to sauna and drinked alone and played ET. I am too old(school) and not interested of going to any club or bar anymore. One pint there costs 6-9 euros, with that money I rather buy that 6-9 beer cans and stay home.

• Like 1

i bought 2x24 budweiser can and 1x 40oz of rhum,and i was drunk too much!!my wife was not happy,well who cares!!! hahahahahhah 4 oif my friends come and we haved drink all that !!! i go sleep at 6ham after eat pizza!!!! :P

Edited by ch0pper

went to a friends for dinner drinks and hot tub home by 2315 wife and kid went to bed i played a lil cod the bed by 0030

• Leader

I was working on the FA Forums when the sounds of firecrackers and gunshots reached a crescendo!  I then realized that I had ignored my timer and almost missed sounding my air-horn out the front door!  :D

• Like 4

Had a great time with my friends in a house. Dinner , soft drinks alcohol then desserts... then alcohols again and again,

Until well drunk, one guy said : Hey iv got some hellium balloons lets do karaoke : Was so fun to sing with special voice :P

Was home at 4:30 Am

• Like 4

Ehmm I went to some friends and we drunk a lot of alcohol. I drunk a little bit to mutch so i dont remember everything :unsure: And the next day was horrible  :D

But I think I had a great time and a perfect start in to 2016  :P

Wish you all a happy new year!  ^_^

• Like 1

Went to friends, drank a little, tried to watch some fireworks, lit some sparklers, came home around 2 and skyped with my boyfriend for 2 more hours :)

• Like 1

I slept through my new year, as I do every year. The excitement has faded for me, if you've seen one ball drop, you've seen them all. And I just can't stay up that late without it throwing off my normal sleep schedule, which can irritate certain medical problems, so I just avoid that mess completely and wake up early to play PS4 instead :)

Got high. Ate everything. Was sweet.

+1. Indica or Sativa?

• Like 2