How was your New Years Eve?

Hysteria

Hash.

It doesn't make me sleepy.

Hash is good!

I'vw spent it with my friends, met someone, we had some good time. It was good :P

Hash is good!

I'vw spent it with my friends, met someone, we had some good time. It was good :P

Yeah, others make me sleepy and/or paranoid :D

Hash is just chill :3

Met someone? Again?? Heartbreaker!

Hash.

It doesn't make me sleepy.

Hash can be made from Sativa or Indica lol.

Indicas will tend to be more sleepy, lazy, possible paranoia, sometimes racing heartbeat. The effect is a body high.

Sativas will tend to be more energetic, social, and the effect is more of a head high.

Yeah I really don't know, it's not hobby of mine or anything, I don't know much about much, I have only approximate knowledge of everything, but my guess is second one then.

• Like 1

my new years was a roller coaster lol . First i went to my friends house in which he had a party . Him and his girlfriend got into a big argument and his dad got involved. they almost got into a fist fight with his brothers , so at that time me and my lady left before anything bad happened .After that, we went to another party in which we got wasted pants. Before i left one of the people at the party said that i hit his car while backing up to leave in which i didnt (i think) B) , then he grabbed my shirt and we almost fought . After that i just said screw it im going home . And thats how my new years ended :D :D :D hahahaha

• Like 1

Bought a hotel room downtown. Pregamed with a buddy, then hit the club. Danced my ass off, and had a bunch of girls grinding up on me, and smacking my ass. Got completely shitfaced. Got kicked out of said club, bought a giant pizza, bought a bottle of Jameson, went back to the hotel. From there it gets a little blurry. I came to, and the pizza was on one bed completely destroyed, and it looked like I had sex with the pizza. Went down to the hottub, and finished off the rest of the night there.

TLDR;

Got drunk, and f***ed a pizza.

• Like 3

Bought a hotel room downtown. Pregamed with a buddy, then hit the club. Danced my ass off, and had a bunch of girls grinding up on me, and smacking my ass. Got completely shitfaced. Got kicked out of said club, bought a giant pizza, bought a bottle of Jameson, went back to the hotel. From there it gets a little blurry. I came to, and the pizza was on one bed completely destroyed, and it looked like I had sex with the pizza. Went down to the hottub, and finished off the rest of the night there.

TLDR;

Got drunk, and f***ed a pizza.

Lmao, gross

• Like 2

Got a bit drunk and f***ed a lady met from social network  :wub:

That was the short story. The longer is that I lost my grandma just after Xmas so I wasn't in top mood to party for new year's day.

So I voted for a more intimate party at home with a charming lady.

• Like 1

I played beerpong at friends place and accidently blew away 10 euro worth of coke from a friend. he was not happy.

• Like 1

• Leader

Ehmm I went to some friends and we drunk a lot of alcohol. I drunk a little bit to mutch so i dont remember everything :unsure: And the next day was horrible  :D

Ahh, that is how you "lost your name"! :D  

I have no regrets that my own horrible "days after" are over!  I do stay up too late sometimes, like I'm on a drinking binge.   :blink:

After reading posts after NoName's, all that I can say is "Wow! You people know how to show out the Old Year and intimidate the New One!"   

Edited by RedBaird
hr+
  • Like 1

Ahh, that is how you "lost your name"! :D  

I have no regrets that my own horrible "days after" are over!  I do stay up too late sometimes, like I'm on a drinking binge.   :blink:

After reading posts after NoName's, all that I can say is "Wow! You people know how to show out the Old Year and intimidate the New One!"   

Hahahha :D 

yeah at the next time i could not remeber my name xD

Are you sure you dont have any regrets ? :D dont you miss the bad headache at the next day ?