MP40 and Thomson

.KeLFOuTO!r.

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have both MP40 AND THOMSON whatever the team we choose on JAY2 ?

• Yes
    • No

That'd be great, but we have other mods where it's possible so I like the variety of mods you can choose from. Wouldn't be good if all were the same. :/

I prefer thompson and axis though, tough luck :D

• Like 7

If it's an issue, is there a difference between the MP40 and Thompson apart from the sound?

Apart from the visual and sound effect, there is no difference in damage or spread control over those two weapons. Begginers two has both of them enabled in either of team, while silent mod provides u with chosing which one u prefer to use regardless of which team u play.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

For jaymod we have custom addon @ jay3.

For silent mod - In-build mod feature.

DD would it be possible to have the same feature on Jay2 plz ?

The more I play, the more I prefer Thomson. And since I balance teams as often as necessary, I'm always wasting time and lives when playing axis picking up Thomson on dead allies.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

DD would it be possible to have the same feature on Jay2 plz ?

The more I play, the more I prefer Thomson. And since I balance teams as often as necessary, I'm always wasting time and lives when playing axis picking up Thomson on dead allies.

We can have a try out for 1 week or so. I will add the poll on the website it self. Based on polls we will keep it. 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

We can have a try out for 1 week or so. I will add the poll on the website it self. Based on polls we will keep it. 

ALLELUIA !  :)

Thanks alot DD

• Like 1

I won't be playing much in august because of the holidays.

And I imagine it will be the same for alot of players/regulars.

Maybe would it be better to postpone this trial until september, to be sure to have as much echo as possible (?)

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...