Server & Website maintenance

daredevil

• Administrators

Website updated. If you guys notice any issue, please let me know. Machine maintenance would be done sometime late night when I get some time since i need to kill the servers and reboot machine.

Also updated teamspeak 3 server to latest version. 

• Like 4

Xbox sucks. BOOM. Let the trash talk begin.

0dfc2a20bc05496b8ab2aebb22daabef.jpg

But serious home-skillet, PS4 has more users. Not to mention Ps3 and PSVita all use PSN as well. That's gotta deserve a slot, dunnit? End console segregation bro.

PC MASTER RACE!

• Like 2

• Leader

Website updated. If you guys notice any issue, please let me know. Machine maintenance would be done sometime late night when I get some time since i need to kill the servers and reboot machine.

Also updated teamspeak 3 server to latest version. 

I posted in Tracker | Website http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-2823-tutorials-search-database-error/ about getting a Database error when trying the search function in Tutorials.

Edited by RedBaird
Tutorials, not what I wrote first!
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I posted in Tracker | Website http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-2823-tutorials-search-database-error/ about getting a Database error when trying the search function in Tutorials.

That happens because we are using full text indexes for MySQL 5.6 while IPS doesn't support it. I have created ticket with them. Let's see if they can fix it or not. IPS 4.x is not yet ready for us. So I am holding out on upgrades. Lot's of issues in IPS 4.x.

• Like 3

• Administrators

Euro machine - Windows and Linux both restarted/updated.

NQ #1 maps changed.

Omni bots updated to latest version on all Euro server including NQ 1.2.3. So if you guys notice any issue with waypoints please let me know. 

CS:GO - Updated and restarted

Some clean up and maintenance work completed. Aware of the website issue where iOS users can't log in. Will fix that in new few minutes.

Preparing for next major update on silent mod :) Once that is done we will pick up on pending vsays update made by unknown for jay2. 

PS One modded COD4 server is in progress. Soon will provide the info. It's time to play on modded servers. Hang on :) 2016 has just started!

PS2 - PSN ID available in your profile info. Let's give some slack to PlayStation lovers hehe. 

• Like 9

• Administrators

Thanks! Fixed on all servers. Will be in effect on next map and if not then it requires server restart, May be sometime during weekend then.

Suh-weet. Liking these updates. Looking forward to modded COD4. This should open up some new doors for us if we can get some dedicated bastards to camp. Get some new maps, maybe game modes. I'd suggest not limiting shit at first (tubes/lS whatever). Get as many playing on the server as possible, then, if we need to, eliminate perks.

PS2 - PSN ID available in your profile info. Let's give some slack to PlayStation lovers hehe. 

Aw yeah son.

83c9b84fd7c422d63cba5555d5d37506.jpg

• Like 1

I noticed that the European machine was down! :)

The bots on Jay3, NQ1 and 2 now have [bOT] tags.

Thanks! Fixed on all servers. Will be in effect on next map and if not then it requires server restart, May be sometime during weekend then.

Jay3, Fun Zone (NQ2), NQ1 and you can add Fun1 (silent) aswell, which all still had its bots with their [bOT] tag. Jay3, Fun Zone and Fun1 restarted and issue is fixed.

Remains NQ1 which also needs a restart.

• Like 6